Random Thoughts.....

I have been with the same company, kinda, 47 years. We were acquired 2 1/2 years ago by a large company and we kept our seniority. I have less responsibility now, get paid more, more PTO, better bonuses, my GM is a great person. Sounds like a win, right. I am a hands on manager and like to make things happen and see results. Now we set in meetings, lots of meetings, talk about things and then have more meeting to review what was talked about in the previous meeting, all the while accomplishing nothing. While they are all running around looking for a fire extinguisher, I would have already had the fire stomped out. I am trying to learn to adjust and go with the flow, but it is extremely hard and frustrating.

naming children after herbs and floers is normal, but naming them after fruits and vegetables is strange.

My bees are working me double time. Can't be a farmer if your not eating supper at 10.....or I'm doing it all wrong.

Caught swarm number 6 .....bees don't move good in cool dark evenings. The ones that do creep and crawl in spaces under your clothes.

Maybe that dart in my lower back with poison will help my arthritis.

Back