Random pic thread.

Somebody sent this to me via US mail. Got it today. They didn’t have the testicular fortitude to even put a return address or name on it, much less talk to me about it. I’m certain of who it is. Our property lines share maybe 20 feet. He is a retired university professor and just as cocky as you’d expect a retired professor to be. Our lab does bark a lot, but he is mostly inside, and never outside at night.

View attachment 305972

So I’m considering mailing him a picture of some ear plugs.

Send that ad back with a pic of his wife .......
Then get the video camera out for us.

20191109_103801.jpg

How many kids does it take to try and unhook the front sway bars? In this case three, one on ground with mechanics gloves, one on google and the other one just staring. Then he says, do we unhook the rear oneso_Oo_O oh and then they ask me to help with the “quick disconnects” :shaking: they had broke the pin off and mushroomed both ends... sheezz!!
B60A06AD-9E86-4F91-94C9-7388008EA92F.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice! I got the backhoe subframe when I bought my Kubota 2501. Really wish I had put that $$$ towards a mini instead.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've got a kx121 but it's a pin on bucket with a thumb so total pain to swap buckets. Now I don't have to. This u17 will do a lot more work than I expected though. They are doing 0% for 60, go pick up an enclosed cab kx057

I've got a kx121 but it's a pin on bucket with a thumb so total pain to swap buckets. Now I don't have to. This u17 will do a lot more work than I expected though. They are doing 0% for 60, go pick up an enclosed cab kx057

Since i got 2 buckets with mine (12" and 16"), I added the bxpanded quick connect. Works great. (Also got their ripper tooth, it works well for getting out small trees...rip out the surrounding roots, then push/pull it out.)

BTW, Just to be clear...in my post I meant to say "subframe mounted backhoe", not "backhoe subframe". I got the whole thing...

Crappy pic but saw this getting off at sandy ridge rd in colfax Friday

Lee county school system has their own tow truck, store-bought, not homemade. I was kinda surprised when I saw it...we are the smallest county in the state, I don't know how many school buses there are, but couldn't be near as many as other counties. I just wouldn't have thought that there would have been enough call for it. We have several heavy duty tow services in town or close by that can tow a bus.

EDIT: Lee County has 14 schools, 119 bus routes. Figure in a few spare buses, activities/sports buses, etc, and it's maybe 130 buses total. Still seems it would take a lot a breakdowns (that can't be field repaired or patched up) to justify a tow truck.

Lee county school system has their own tow truck, store-bought, not homemade. I was kinda surprised when I saw it...we are the smallest county in the state, I don't know how many school buses there are, but couldn't be near as many as other counties. I just wouldn't have thought that there would have been enough call for it. We have several heavy duty tow services in town or close by that can tow a bus.

EDIT: Lee County has 14 schools, 119 bus routes. Figure in a few spare buses, activities/sports buses, etc, and it's maybe 130 buses total. Still seems it would take a lot a breakdowns (that can't be field repaired or patched up) to justify a tow truck.

I think Wake county Schools has 2 one Med duty one Heavy wrecker. Joco has one if I have seen right.

given the nature of how school systems pay bills, id bet the wrecker companies don't want to deal with them, let alone the negotiations to get the business.

Back