Random pic thread.

Fixed #1 of 4 ex-wicker chairs. Some of the work is mine, some is from 2 different people that work for me that wanted to play with the plasma & welders(Hobart 140 & HF FC 90)

58681.jpeg
58684.jpeg

I'm tired of coming home and only having one chair on the porch - wife gets a chair first, so I'll sit on the stairs or in the truck & she complains I'm not spending time with her, even if I'm sitting on the stairs. This should help fix that. This chair took about 2-4 months to get to finish, just for lack of interest - except my great workers that wanted to be creative and brought my ideas to completion. Painting is wife's problem.

Ok so I painted it with paint I had.

58691.jpeg

Then we got the rain that had been threatening all day. All at one time. I guess I need to clean the gutters and down spouts. At the man door, it was an inch deep. A few feet outside the man door was 2-3" deep. It was 1-2" deep in the river outside the bay door. Lots of water.. of course the shop is on the downhill slope, so I get everything off the hill coming towards, though outside the bay doors does slope away, but when the gutters overrun, it comes in.

IMG_20190814_004515662.jpg
IMG_20190814_004555149.jpg

Last edited:
So...you get a drink out of a machine. It is shook up, and spews coke when you open it.

Where does the liquid land?

(This room is also a staff kitchen)

8d31b6773940c1373a0852336c4cf8a0.jpg
929f974e7b8fd2ebb5f16a157788cc2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So...you get a drink out of a machine. It is shook up, and spews coke when you open it.

Where does the liquid land?

(This room is also a staff kitchen)

8d31b6773940c1373a0852336c4cf8a0.jpg
929f974e7b8fd2ebb5f16a157788cc2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

In the drain obviously.

The raised outlets keep them from getting wet, duh.

Think my neighbor will let me take his Rubicon Gladiator to Uwharrie?
cc9fed1813f153f22207880ecc5964a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Every time I see one of those, they look a little better. That one is just flat sexy to me. But no way in hell I would pay 70k for it.

Ever had one of those days where your sunroof explodes on the way to work?
IMG_20190816_070916.jpg

Post-interstate:
IMG_20190816_081436.jpg

Last edited:
Ever had one of those days where your sunroof explodes on the way to work?
View attachment 300886 View attachment 300887
That needs to be in the suck ass garage thread. I remember when I was a kid we were driving down a two lane road and the drivers window just exploded. No idea why. Woods on both sides of the road, so nobody was around. Couldn’t explain it. The clintons might have been trying to take us out.

Yep, have no idea what it was. There was a big truck about 100 yards in front of me, and tree canopy above, so I'm guessing a nut fell out of a tree and hit it just right. It sounded like a sheet of ice coming loose and it took me a few seconds to figure out what happened.

Yep, have no idea what it was. There was a big truck about 100 yards in front of me, and tree canopy above, so I'm guessing a nut fell out of a tree and hit it just right. It sounded like a sheet of ice coming loose and it took me a few seconds to figure out what happened.
I will never own another vehicle with any glass in its roof. Discovered a couple days ago the rear section of the vista roof is cracked for no apparent reason in my wife’s Edge. I’m sure that’s easily a $1500 fix on her car. Done some googling and found it’s a known issue at Ford but they aren’t doing anything about it.

Years ago I’d just put a new windshield in my old F250. I’m talking like a day old. I was two cars behind a dump truck. I watched a rock kick up what looked to be 100 yds in front of me the size of a golf ball. This thing had the arc of an artillery shell. I watched it the entire way. It went about 25ft up and landed bullseye dead center of my windshield. Couldn’t have placed it better. I was so pissed I wanted to run that dump truck down, but what can you do.

these kreatons won't acknowledge this but I damn sure will...
that front engine corvair is fuggin hot. I've read about it being done back in the golden years but never seen one.
Somehow I missed that as I was scrolling through, pretty cool.

See kids, this is what happens when you put a 50 lb bag of dog food on the back of a 3/4 ton truck...
IMG_20190817_131440.jpg
IMG_20190817_130342.jpg

Been in the UK for 7 dats, tra eling and all over.
In that time ive only seen a dozen or so of what wed call real pickup trucks. Mostlybutiluty vans.

Anyway this caught my eye today. A new Ranger. Aside from the cheesy headache rack, kinda cool.

20190817_175455.jpg
20190817_175516.jpg

At least he has the whole lift and not just the front half....

Duane

Back