Random pic thread.

When your truck takes a break from kicking ass and you don't know why
55419.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep.
If I didn't spend so much on stickies and mountain bike parts I could have stayed in a motel!

That’s not too bad, my feet swing on handicap toilets so it could be worse.

Exploring new sections of river, and some completely new ones (to me). It still baffles me the shear ammount of water in SC. It's insane how many adventures can be had.
Started the day in Clover SC buying jeep parts from @Silverado_Express , then left there, chasing the Broad river all the way back home.
0721191010.jpg

This place was.... Ok. In a kayak. Since i was on that side of the Broad, I thought about stopping by @Ron house, but figured I'd only embarrass him in the middle of his upper class, stuck out pinky finger tea party. Can't do that.
So what I did was, put in on the Ennoree river, paddle out to the Broad, up to the Tyger, turn around and come back. It was an ass kicker.
Ennoree:
0811191441.jpg

Tyger:
0811191450_HDR.jpg

Turn around spot on Tyger near Broad. For future reference, this is way more suitable as a launch spot. I do shit backwards.
Screenshot_20190811-144041.png

Exploring new sections of river, and some completely new ones (to me). It still baffles me the shear ammount of water in SC. It's insane how many adventures can be had.
Started the day in Clover SC buying jeep parts from @Silverado_Express , then left there, chasing the Broad river all the way back home.
View attachment 300405
This place was.... Ok. In a kayak. Since i was on that side of the Broad, I thought about stopping by @Ron house, but figured I'd only embarrass him in the middle of his upper class, stuck out pinky finger tea party. Can't do that.
So what I did was, put in on the Ennoree river, paddle out to the Broad, up to the Tyger, turn around and come back. It was an ass kicker.
Ennoree:
View attachment 300409
Tyger:
View attachment 300410

Turn around spot on Tyger near Broad. For future reference, this is way more suitable as a launch spot. I do shit backwards. View attachment 300413

#1 you were 5 miles from my house are pick hill
#2 if you think I'm upper class you ain't never been here, just ask @Silverado_Express
#3 pick hill kinda sucks. If you would have put in below 99 island damn you had 20 good miles of floating and fishing and a few sadn bars for resting. Then youd hitbthe Lockhart damn, then 12 miles to Leeds damn then you clear to Congaree confluence

IMG6176301879858087082.jpg

Would you pull the trigger with your finger now? @RHSCTJ
No. I hate guns and thats definitely not at my house. But.... I heard we, I mean they, put a few mags through it after the test fire.

Back