Random pic thread.

yt.png

I know @Dylan W. flies low and fast, but YouTube thinks his Ford Ranger is an aircraft!

I don’t understand how people go through life and never figure out how to make anything themselves.
9503df813c709baa24b6860fe3601494.jpg

Back story trolling with lead core lines pulls the standard boards under. A friend suggested this kind that they use for cat fishing to troll big cut bait or whole fish. I wasn’t willing to spend 90 bucks on a pair that “might “ work.
Scrap from work and some clips im 6 bucks in. Once I know they will work I’m going to make another set out of plexiglass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well update... they didn’t work for shit. Not sure if I have the front clip to far forward and/or to low on the board.

They would dive down then turn over on there side once I tried to set them. Before that as they were paying line out then seemed to be doing good.

They really just may not be a good design for trying to run seven to ten colors of lead core line at 1.8-2.3 mph. I may just have to buck up and buy some church or offshore XL boards

@UTfball68 @shawn
Discuss this 3.3ton mini excavator on a full size tractor trailer.
IMG_20190808_071234.jpg

Well update... they didn’t work for shit. Not sure if I have the front clip to far forward and/or to low on the board.

They would dive down then turn over on there side once I tried to set them. Before that as they were paying line out then seemed to be doing good.

They really just may not be a good design for trying to run seven to ten colors of lead core line at 1.8-2.3 mph. I may just have to buck up and buy some church or offshore XL boards

I know a few people running zakk royce planers and they like them. Ive only used them a couple times and never used anything else soo...

I know a few people running zakk royce planers and they like them. Ive only used them a couple times and never used anything else soo...
these are basically the same thing as his. my buddy has a set that we use, but we are trolling alot slower. these work fine going slow but getting up to speed for the trout they dont hold in the water. but im going to change up a couple things and try them again in the morning. im cheap and all ive had to buy was the clips so if i cant get it to work its not much of a loss.

That's a lot of extra motor. On the other hand I bet he doesnt have any problem with climbs!

If you are getting single digits while towing, why not step up to plenty of power.

Looks like I missed a call...

F4FA8FB9-3C91-41C7-A557-578D4911D8C2.png

Congrats brother! Happy for you you all (including the fur babies)
Pro Tip: I suggest a PAIR of mowers... the largest/WIDEST ZeroTurn/finish mower you can find and something smaller for the 36"-48" gaps it won't fit thru! :flipoff2:
Thanks. I was able to purchase the 48" john deere riding mower from the seller. I tried to buy his tractor with attachments also, but he took it with him and didn't want to sell it.

94E80BF4-59DE-4275-97CC-19388B39ABB9.jpeg
8E278A72-FE5F-4092-9C61-B21D76687F42.jpeg
If there is such thing as hell on earth, for me it’s painting these damn ATM’s. I do it as a side gig to help my BIL when he needs it. They show up primer gray. Whatever bank sends me a diagram with paint codes and vinyl/logo placement. These things are like painting a car. The paint is super expensive, they have to be sprayed, and everyone wants them stippled. The prep work takes me half a day sometimes a full. Sanding, masking, razor blade everything exact, sometimes bondo work. Some of these banks are very particular. I have had to paint logos on which really sucks. Painting one in place at a bank is horrible. Drop cloths everywhere, constantly worrying about overspray on cars and businesses. Every time I paint one I swear it’s my last. Then I finish and I’m like “damn, that looks good”. Did two this week. Painting outside in this heat with a respirator and suit is almost suicide. It was miserable. Above is the finished product. You can’t tell, but if you were to touch it, it has a textured surface from the stippling. It’s more durable to the elements.

View attachment 300329 View attachment 300330 If there is such thing as hell on earth, for me it’s painting these damn ATM’s. I do it as a side gig to help my BIL when he needs it. They show up primer gray. Whatever bank sends me a diagram with paint codes and vinyl/logo placement. These things are like painting a car. The paint is super expensive, they have to be sprayed, and everyone wants them stippled. The prep work takes me half a day sometimes a full. Sanding, masking, razor blade everything exact, sometimes bondo work. Some of these banks are very particular. I have had to paint logos on which really sucks. Painting one in place at a bank is horrible. Drop cloths everywhere, constantly worrying about overspray on cars and businesses. Every time I paint one I swear it’s my last. Then I finish and I’m like “damn, that looks good”. Did two this week. Painting outside in this heat with a respirator and suit is almost suicide. It was miserable. Above is the finished product. You can’t tell, but if you were to touch it, it has a textured surface from the stippling. It’s more durable to the elements.
If you'd stop doing such a good job, they might stop asking you to do it.

Back