Random pic thread.

FB_IMG_1563124689539.jpg

SLOW DOWN AND MOVE OVER!!

SUV slams into firetruck while crews investigate crash on I-540 in Raleigh :: WRAL.com

Crew was very lucky they weren't hurt or killed. I'm going to miss that truck too.

Duane

As of right now it is "out of service indefinitely." It was on the replacement list I believe in two years so I imagine they'll just bump it up to the top of the list. This is the second time it's been hit, and it's been in and out of the shop a lot lately with various problems.

Duane

I'd have to believe the Black SUV, Never slowed either, by the amount of damage, Both His car & the Fire Truck! Hope they drew his Blood, for testing! That won't "Buff" out, but Warrior, can Fix it!
This is what I did for a living for 15 or so years....I should clarify. If I had all the equipment I used to use I could.

View attachment 298400

SLOW DOWN AND MOVE OVER!!

SUV slams into firetruck while crews investigate crash on I-540 in Raleigh :: WRAL.com

Crew was very lucky they weren't hurt or killed. I'm going to miss that truck too.

Duane
This crap always blows my mind. I could understand if it were bad conditions and you lost control, but to just plow the big red truck with all the lights blows my mind.

Our tanker got hit a year ago. Bounced off our rig and hit the tour bus service truck. Twice on the same scene. Glad everyone went home in one piece!

d25e05fb0beda0fea102311e7400cbe9.jpg

b3b1dcf1d47bcebe5c20a4bf7b6d515e.jpg

df15a1ce044512a3c126cee1541aa5dc.jpg

a11ec4fe7f1d97db804bab40cb21b836.jpg

Last edited:
I'd have to believe the Black SUV, Never slowed either, by the amount of damage, Both His car & the Fire Truck! Hope they drew his Blood, for testing! That won't "Buff" out, but Warrior, can Fix it!

I haven't seen it in person yet, but I have no doubt it could be fixed better than it was, which it needed anyway as some of the body mounts were cracking. But it was a low bid truck meant to run from a low volume station and we were running it HARD on 1600 runs a year or so. We were doing our best to hold it together until the county replaced it, so it's probably for the best lol.

Duane

8d2f1ab501ba0759a415acc3648632c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

79 Supra! I wish i could have gotten a better pic, it was pretty nice other than the exhaust. Yelled at him at the next light, it had a 350 Chevy under the hood.View attachment 298517
My first car was a 79 Celica. Damn tuff fun car that was hell on rear tires and clutches, or I think I was the problem on the tires and clutch. Had it about 18 months and put 2 clutches and about 10 sets of used gator back rear tires on it. Good thing an uncle ran a tire shop and my town was full of Fox body mustangs that were always getting new tires with some life left in the old tires.

Dunno truck and trailer no where to be seen.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

And a free gun rack when you register your truck.

They quit giving us gun racks because the roads are so bad the rifles kept bouncing out.

I figured that was in South Carolina since nothing has to be inspected in that state. :lol:

Yep SC SUCKS...its horrible.
Please spread the word to everyone you know in Mecklenburg and beyond.
SC sucks.

Thanks.

Yes don't move south of the NC/SC border, insurance is more too!
My sig says Charlotte but I'm really in SC....shhhhh don't tell.

Don't worry guys, no one wants to move to sc.

Also got a new toy in the mail today, jeepinView attachment 298629 matts new dump truck

Holy shit, I'm really sure I could figure out some radio controlled retrofits for that thing. And remove the handles and make it drive backward so it looks proper. And an engine cover that looks like a cab-over.

I think I want one.

Back