Random pic thread.

Marketplace is way better than craigslist now a days, plus you can creep on the people to see if your gonna get robbed before you show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably why @McCracken has so much trouble selling on FB....

only one person can slide down the pole at a time. With a spiral staircase, you can slide multiple firemen down at the same time.

That's when you put in two (or more) holes for your poles!

poles.jpg

Spiral stair case talk got me thinking of friends that moved to Liberty Hill SC, bought a 1800's house has a set of original wooden spiral stairs not a single nail in the whole assembly no creaking or give as you walk up them. Wish I had a picture maybe next time I'm down there. Usually too drunk to think about taking a picture or to try and go up them. LOL

Probably why @McCracken has so much trouble selling on FB....

probably because I'm dealing with people like Logan. If you don't throw in a pack of cold cuts they're like, "no deal, brah".

probably because I'm dealing with people like Logan. If you don't throw in a pack of cold cuts they're like, "no deal, brah".
Heaven help ya if your tryin to sell anything to the locals.

When in my early teens, my Grandpa built a log cabin at Talley's Crossing ( near K-Vegas).
Logged the timber from his property. All the cousins skinned the timber.
He wanted a spiral staircase going to the loft ...... bent the railing by hand around a huge oak tree in what would be the front yard.
Un-educated, brick mason .... built half of Raleigh, Winston and High Point ..... and probably one of the sharpest old dudes I ever knew!

Just throw one odd riser on the next set...

That's hilarious! I might slip it in on the next project. Stage or courtroom stairs or something. :lol:

This has become my favorite Facebook page. Possums are frickin awesome.

cc27a137f5fab08f6364f75c40e49694.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've had a thousand "is it available?" messages but no takers.
Welcome to sellin in east TN.My favorite is when you post it in a group and somebody replies "next"."Next" what??? You do it enuf and you'll get to meet Bob Cowan that lives in KP.:lol:

That left one looks painful with that flag sticking out like that.

Good catch! You'd have to look first so the flag pole didn't end up in your own hole!

This has reminded me of if linemen have to double bunk when they're working outages away from home. We always joke if they sleep hole to hole, pole to pole, or pole to hole?

When in my early teens, my Grandpa built a log cabin at Talley's Crossing ( near K-Vegas).
Logged the timber from his property. All the cousins skinned the timber.
He wanted a spiral staircase going to the loft ...... bent the railing by hand around a huge oak tree in what would be the front yard.
Un-educated, brick mason .... built half of Raleigh, Winston and High Point ..... and probably one of the sharpest old dudes I ever knew!
Like a former Boss I had; from a farmer / cattle man, started a Grading company, which blossomed into Demolition & Equipment Hauling / Heavy Hauling. After working there 6 years, I accidentally, found out he couldn't read or write! Another self made Millionaire, with his wife's help!

Back