Random pic thread.

Got these lights for $20 NIB private party. Not sure what they go for at slowes. I think they suck. They blind you walking down my path to carport on the right, more light directed at your eyes than on the ground. What you see in the pic is about how it looks in person. 100 lumen on the torches, 200 on the spots. They keep the wife wide awake also. The spots would do better on the walk way (or so would a motion light). I'm not sure what to do with them. May put up a front yard pic tomorrow. Suggestions?

View attachment 289156
Mount the spots on the lawn mower, so you can cut grass at night, & the floods can go on the deck & rear, to aid the view!

E4C9196E-C687-4970-8BD5-85E4FCE2BBAD.png

Got these lights for $20 NIB private party. Not sure what they go for at slowes. I think they suck. They blind you walking down my path to carport on the right, more light directed at your eyes than on the ground. What you see in the pic is about how it looks in person. 100 lumen on the torches, 200 on the spots. They keep the wife wide awake also. The spots would do better on the walk way (or so would a motion light). I'm not sure what to do with them. May put up a front yard pic tomorrow. Suggestions?

View attachment 289156

People usually use those for uplighting on trees and bushes, so a few feet away from the base of whatever ornamental tree.

Pathway lights are usually downlighting.

Actual, I just looked closer and saw that those aren't directional at all. No clue what to use those for.

View attachment 289156
Buy some cheap stainless plates (or even plastic painted silvery) and mount them overt he tops, so it reflects the light back down and blocks the view from above.

Not sure if I should post this in Random pictures or douche mobiles.

Not sure if the guy actually got sponsors (probably not) or if he like to give away free advertising.
fcceea7f3f886f810676ebb49e5ca284.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Driveway came out pretty good. Don't have any before pictures. It was rough towards the top.

View attachment 289222
That's a tough one to exit! You end up spinning & digging holes. I have a circle driveway and the ends are pretty level. People Love to turn around in my driveway, when the Train has the road blocked. Nearly Every one of them end up spinning their tires. I've even seen my Postman, spin! I rake the stone back in the holes, about once a week.:(

That's a tough one to exit! You end up spinning & digging holes. I have a circle driveway and the ends are pretty level. People Love to turn around in my driveway, when the Train has the road blocked. Nearly Every one of them end up spinning their tires. I've even seen my Postman, spin! I rake the stone back in the holes, about once a week.:(
I grew up with a steep gravel driveway at the road. I always loved it when my grandma came to visit. She got her license really late in life after my grandfather passed. She wasn’t that great of a driver. She had an on/off accelerator foot. I liked to watch her leave. She would dukes of hazzard it up the gravel driveway, and light em up again when she turned onto the highway. A cloud of dust and gravel all the way out. Always made me and my dad giggle.

You need these: Drivewayspikes - Recycled Rubber Driveway Deterrants

Rubber spikes...

DS-22-sized.jpg

I have the trailer still hooked to the truck so I parked across the street on the side of the road. I drove the wife's Jeep up and down the driveway to get it settled in mostly. I rarely never stop at the top of the driveway.. (it's not a busy road and can mostly see both ways from the top.) It's usually the dominoes drivers that tear it up. Last time I fixed it was well over a year ago. This time I had to use a tractor with a box blade, my first time doing that. Last time I was using a 331/337 mini X, don't remember which it was, but I did much more with the X, actually changed slopes, this was just straightening it out.

Not sure if I should post this in Random pictures or douche mobiles.

Not sure if the guy actually got sponsors (probably not) or if he like to give away free advertising.
fcceea7f3f886f810676ebb49e5ca284.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ricer Truck?:rolleyes:

Stickers add horsepower?:D

Talladega motor speedway.
Paving the track tomorrow...
20190325_101424.jpg

They're paving backwards....

We are not on the track today, that's tomorrow with a different mix. And I have to re calibrate the machine to only 20 frm per the track engineer.

Back