Random pic thread.

If only next Tuesday we're going to be as fun as the calendar looks...:lol:
IMG_2586.JPG

This has been on my calendar for about a week. It didn't dawn on me how funny it looked until just now.

...what's missing is the "-ual harassment training"... I could only hope they're teaching us how? :rolleyes:

If only next Tuesday we're going to be as fun as the calendar looks...:lol:
View attachment 288986

This has been on my calendar for about a week. It didn't dawn on me how funny it looked until just now.

...what's missing is the "-ual harassment training"... I could only hope they're teaching us how? :rolleyes:
Once a year, just like married life! :(

*checks calendar again*

Looks like I'm past due...d'oh! :lol:
My wife had this note pad on the side of the fridge for a while. It had the days of the week with a box underneath for your "To Do" list. I wrote Sexy Time under every day and twice on Saturday. She never noticed it for like a month or two. Of course, this means people that came in the house saw her list and if I remember correctly it was her mom that finally pointed it out.

My wife had this note pad on the side of the fridge for a while. It had the days of the week with a box underneath for your "To Do" list. I wrote Sexy Time under every day and twice on Saturday. She never noticed it for like a month or two. Of course, this means people that came in the house saw her list and if I remember correctly it was her mom that finally pointed it out.
I'm stealing your idea! :lol:

Still would have been cheaper than it is now. You doing the whole east coast series this year?
Yes I am. Next race April 13. Weekend

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Installed one of those Rough Country bolt on upper 3 link axle mounts for an XJ with an FJ80 front axle
Just kidding. Grabbed a universal link tower from @Barnes 4wd this morning and adapted it to the 80 housing. Gained 4.5" more separation at the axle and by removing some unnecessary track bar gomme, 5" additional uptravel.
Also completed the bane of my existence of late. @thebrotherinlaw newest version of his transmission cross member. I clocked is case down 18* to aid in driveshaft ujoint longevity and added bracing after cutting it up.
Up next, packaging a track bar mount and building custom bar.
IMG_20190321_183119662.jpg
IMG_20190321_183129327.jpg

Got these lights for $20 NIB private party. Not sure what they go for at slowes. I think they suck. They blind you walking down my path to carport on the right, more light directed at your eyes than on the ground. What you see in the pic is about how it looks in person. 100 lumen on the torches, 200 on the spots. They keep the wife wide awake also. The spots would do better on the walk way (or so would a motion light). I'm not sure what to do with them. May put up a front yard pic tomorrow. Suggestions?

IMG_20190323_015801930s.jpg

Had a yard sale today for my inlaws downsizing. Did it at local steakhouse that rents out parking spaces on Saturdays. Lots of other sellers there.

Had one family come thru, and a young boy bought these 2 turtles set a dollar.

Funny story to continue....
d453a78ef4662b0d9570467719eba7c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A few minutes later, the boys mother came back to our tables, appearing to be slightly miffed and asked if she could get a refund on them. I said no problem, didnt even question why. As I gave her the dollar back, she explained. "They are inappropriate for a child". I asked why. "Because they're... they're.....anatomically correct.

5262ad3b5d8ef6c726266247f49ec00c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

0323191834a.jpg

0323191834.jpg

Really nice inside and out....best part being enjoyed. Manual in the floor as well. All appeared to a very stock build spec.

Back