Random pic thread.

A lesser known fact(ual) note to look into at your own risk involves praying mantis. Interaction with one is rare. They are messengers dispatched by one or more spiritual entities (probably demonic) sent to inform the living of the upcoming death of a loved one.
If one lands near you and looks you in the face, you will lose a friend or pet.
If one lands on you, you will lose a family member with a shared bloodline.
It's proven to be true for myself and a good many others. You won't find it in writing from antiquity to present unless it was lost throughout the centuries. It's in no grimoire in my personal collection or throughout my network. I take ownership of that discovery. Maybe one day I can show you how.

I don't know about those old wives tales but a praying mantis is an unusual bug.You can tell they're looking @ your face/eyes because of their huge heads that turn and twist to stare @ our eyes/face. Wolf spiders are the only other insects I've seen look @ my face/eyes when I get close to them. I like to mess w both of them whenever I find one. If you move slowly you can catch or push them w one hand to jump on your other hand/arm, If they don't jump/fly away first. They will chill and roam around my hands/arms etc. until I put them near a jumping off point. I think they can see their reflections in eyes and mirrored sunglasses and think it's another potential mate or meal.

Last edited:
Damn it's cold
20190121_222930.jpg

Crop circles on my carport.

Out the door on the way to church yesterday morning my wife said we had crop circles.
Condensation on the concrete from all the damp weather ...... but why the odd pattern?????
Any ideas?
View attachment 284691

No one else will say the obvious, so I guess it's up to me.....

Them there tracks are from aliens!!!!!

Have you ever watched the movie signs?
It scared the poops right out of me.......

Scrolling through the ole book of faces this morning and saw a pretty badass looking Ranger with a 5.0 swap...so of course, I clicked on it. Few seconds into the video I see "Owner: @Jody Treadway"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Scrolling through the ole book of faces this morning and saw a pretty badass looking Ranger with a 5.0 swap...so of course, I clicked on it. Few seconds into the video I see "Owner: @Jody Treadway"

Cool video!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
78 CJ 5
93 xJ co sponsor

Still waiting on my royalty checks to arrive

All of our trucks are standard cab 2 seaters. I ad to do the EVD class in a custom cab and I hated it.

I think you're the only person I've ever heard say that. I'll take a custom cab over a conventional cab ANY day.

Duane

I think you're the only person I've ever heard say that. I'll take a custom cab over a conventional cab ANY day.

Duane

Eh, maybe its just because all of ours are conventional, but I just couldnt get used to having the front wheel behind me. All of ours are two seater conventionals.

Eh, maybe its just because all of ours are conventional, but I just couldnt get used to having the front wheel behind me. All of ours are two seater conventionals.
Definitely odd, but man manuvering and seeing out of them is so much better.....aside from the idiots who made the side view mirrors hang of like antlers....never adjusted to that idea.
If modern manufacturers made a decent ton truck in a similar configuration and 4 x4 I'd have a long hard look at purchasing.

A co-worker of mine spotted this and took this picture on his way home from work yesterday. Duder was going 70 mph down hwy 52 south of Winston Salem. There is a washing machine and dryer on top of that camper top, and yes, a full size portable basketball goal.

BB goal on truck.jpeg

20190122_145134.jpeg
This guy shut down NoDa this afternoon. Not sure if he jumped or not. I got out as soon as I saw they were shutting down the streets. Probably just break an ankle anyways.

78 CJ 5
93 xJ co sponsor

This guy shut down NoDa this afternoon. Not sure if he jumped or not. I got out as soon as I saw they were shutting down the streets. Probably just break an ankle anyways. View attachment 284814

78 CJ 5
93 xJ co sponsor

I would have cheered his dumb ass to jump, I’ve fell off roofs that looked higher than that and walked away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back