Random pic thread.

01717_QSBNEN2AyH_1200x900.jpg

For the less hip of us in the room here, please explain this whole BTL thing....... At first I thought it was just some kind of dyslexic sandwich, but that didn't make sense in context.

I tried Urban Dictionary, which has SEVERAL options that seem to make sense and many more that didn't - and for that matter I wish I could now un-know.

Bout That Life? Apparently self explanatory

Below The Line? refers to someone that is below a certain "line" of social stature

Bubba Love Sponge? no mention of random Sirius radio host

Big Tittie Lover? Well, who doesn't? But not in context

Been Too Long? Perhaps

Bible Thumping Loony? Perhaps selling the vehicle in an effort to give money to the poor since you can't fit a camel into the eye of a needle

Breaking The Law?

For the less hip of us in the room here, please explain this whole BTL thing....... At first I thought it was just some kind of dyslexic sandwich, but that didn't make sense in context.

I tried Urban Dictionary, which has SEVERAL options that seem to make sense and many more that didn't - and for that matter I wish I could now un-know.

Bout That Life? Apparently self explanatory

Below The Line? refers to someone that is below a certain "line" of social stature

Bubba Love Sponge? no mention of random Sirius radio host

Big Tittie Lover? Well, who doesn't? But not in context

Been Too Long? Perhaps

Bible Thumping Loony? Perhaps selling the vehicle in an effort to give money to the poor since you can't fit a camel into the eye of a needle

Breaking The Law?

I'll let BTL tell you.

Its clearly a nickname for @Loganwayne so I'm gonna bet Butt Tongue Lover

Its clearly a nickname for @Loganwayne so I'm gonna bet Butt Tongue Lover

Well it’s a nickname but it sure as hell isnt that.
I wasn’t gonna say what it was but it’s a whole lot better then letting you ass holes mind wander around.

BTL = big Tittie Logan
Because I’m the fattest and I told a story about my xj getting death wobble so bad it shook my man boobs so hard they hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn’t gonna say what it was but it’s a whole lot better then letting you ass holes mind wander around.

BTL = big Tittie Logan
Because I’m the fattest and I told a story about my xj getting death wobble so bad it shook my man boobs so hard they hurt

I'm surprised you actually told, big titties

BTL = big Tittie Logan

So now I know.... if ever in doubt of an acronym on here DO NOT seek guidance from Urban Dictionary first. I am forever scarred by the knowledge of what a Boston Turd Lozenge is. It's like a Cleveland Steamer and the Tide Pod Challenge had a baby.

BTL = big Tittie Logan

I immedately assumed it was Big Tittie Logan. A friend of mine has an ex-girlfriend from high school that gets referenced regularly as BTR = Big Tittie Rachel :bounce2::bounce2:

Had a friend a few years ago named Jen. She was also known amongst our circle of friends as Tits McGee...not really sure where the McGee came from (wasn't her name...who knows) but I can tell you where the other half came from. :D

Had a friend a few years ago named Jen. She was also known amongst our circle of friends as Tits McGee...not really sure where the McGee came from (wasn't her name...who knows) but I can tell you where the other half came from. :D
Tits McGee is a movie reference from Anchorman with Will Ferrel.
RBF is another one. I know a few chicks who have this. “Resting Bitch Face”. Chicks who look like a bitch without saying a word.

Tits McGee is a movie reference from Anchorman with Will Ferrel.
It' been around far longer than that.

We were using that in the 80's to covert reference "Busty Becky" (Man she had some huge jammers)

Back