Random pic thread.

25354093_10156003131879717_5641648811402593431_n.jpg
Best excuse not to jog ive seen yet. If you see me running, Im out of ammo and the truck wont go.

My 4 yr old wanted a bow and arrow. So what's a dad to do?....

Fashion one from a wild cherry tree and use some Sthil string trimmer line!

#1 DAD FTW!

View attachment 263266
I got a very small youth bow I will give you! Ever come to Mocksville? we are talking less than a 25 pound draw weight fully functioning arrow chucker!

I got a very small youth bow I will give you! Ever come to Mocksville? we are talking less than a 25 pound draw weight fully functioning arrow chucker!

I don't get that way at all. The kids would love it I'm sure. Maybe we can arrange it to hitchhike with someone coming to the SHOP open ride? I'll pay for driver and rig to get in if someone can haul it for me .

I don't get that way at all. The kids would love it I'm sure. Maybe we can arrange it to hitchhike with someone coming to the SHOP open ride? I'll pay for driver and rig to get in if someone can haul it for me .
If you seriously think your kid would enjoy it I would consider shipping it. Its stupid light. PM me an addy! I will get my son to locate it.

Im going from Charlotte to Raleigh tomorrow an coming back thursday its fee to ride along if it helps

Im going from Charlotte to Raleigh tomorrow an coming back thursday its fee to ride along if it helps
Hey PM me if you wanna short exit to exit detour off I-40 I am literally in between two. No back tracking.

Saw this one yesterday in Pigeon Forge
b55582b486d03791afe62ea534a28e80.jpg
4704df0cb27d7746314d4ae0bce0e2c0.jpg
They might not but they sure can keep him being President.:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you seriously think your kid would enjoy it I would consider shipping it. Its stupid light. PM me an addy! I will get my son to locate it.

PM inbound. I'll cover shipping if it works out.

Back