Random pic thread.

My once a year prop change. I have no idea on hours this thing has seen but for a mileage reference:
45-50 trips in one year, ranging 10-100 miles each trip. Average trip being 30-35 miles. 13th prop I've replaced since the motor purchase (new) back in '00 or '01.
Johnson Evinrude. The GM of boat motors. :smokin:
IMG_20170823_184604475.jpg

Cigarrette and Bud can look 'shopped. If so, I'd sue their sorry asses if that was my pic.

My once a year prop change. I have no idea on hours this thing has seen but for a mileage reference:
45-50 trips in one year, ranging 10-100 miles each trip. Average trip being 30-35 miles. 13th prop I've replaced since the motor purchase (new) back in '00 or '01.
View attachment 252951[/Q
Some folk just Don't learn. Props, are Not a Plow!:lol:

Post more pics of dump. I like modern houses.
All I've got. I see so many unique homes on the job I'd have to have a data center for storage of all the pics. The GC said they have been building for 3 years next month. Probably has the worst flow and floor plan of any new house I've been in. Must have been a Polish Architect and designer.

From the book of faces
730f054fb5a48f1586e13d2cb8c17c6a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

must be his first decent buck, a seasoned deer killer would tuck the tongue back in the mouth for the pic.

obviously hes just trying to help a buck with a drinking problem. perhaps hes the deers a.a sponser

I always pour some water in the mouths of the deer I kill to wash any blood off and also from reading years ago that the American Indians, who respected all their kills did this so the game they took would not be thirsty on their journey to the spirit world.

View attachment 252951

What kind of vibrations were you getting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 252951

Have you ever put a 4 blade on it? My jon boat runs a hellava lot better w a 4 bld. than the stock 3 blade. 4 blades actually raise the stern and keep most boats on plane @ lower rpms. My holeshot and steering is also much better.

Last edited:
What kind of vibrations were you getting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From slightly above idle to about 1/2 throttle. It cleared up after that but with not wanting to sacrifice the lower unit, I had to call off my last trip I had planned for the new part to arrive.

Have you ever put a 4 blade on it? My jon boat runs a hellava lot better w a 4 bld. than the stock 3 blade. 4 blades actually raise the stern and keep most boats on plane @ lower rpms. Holeshot and steering is also much better.
Not yet. Been thinking about it though. Mine planes extremely well as is. Just me by myself it'll plane at 1/3 throttle ~10mph or so. I also adjust the cargo and passenger placement front to back, side to side so it's as little strain on the motor as possible.

IMG_2179.JPG

Back