Random pic thread.

I Already Hate the Tailgate! Are Manufacture's Scared someone Won't know it's their Truck? Just like having a Big F______ RAM!
Like in the movie Rush Hour where Chris Rock is yelling at Jackie Chan because he thinks he doesn't understand. We know what they're saying without making the words bigger, lol.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Let's just call this a teaser pic until I have more time to collect my thoughts and put them into words.
@McCracken is a part time, weekend model if you didn't know. True story.
received_1803886379852804.jpeg

^^^ Looks to me like the party's over, everybody's gone home, and he didn't even get the fat ugly chick.

Got to love having half your classes requiring you to spend time in the woods every week dealing with plants and animals. The bigger salamander is a Nothern Slimy (Plethodon Glutinosus). The smaller one in the bag to be weighed then released is a Nothern Dusky (Desmognathus Fuscus). It almost makes up for having to learn Latin names.
e024c271d1e0dc9db8bead7ef84448b8.jpg
1ec690829169ba01a2de8c760d5c421c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Had to stop on Hwy 73 at McQuire Nuke Plant today. Let CSX deliver a New Turbine. Needed a Zoom on my cell, but the brown spot in the distance, is the Turbine wrapped up, & moving on a rail flatbed.View attachment 253277
It probably had something to do with my place of work, sorry for the delay.

So this is my daughter in Class at State. By the look on her face, I guess she likes the major she picked.

View attachment 253265

My sister just started at state this semester in the vet program. She graduated from a&t this spring and transferred so I'm not sure if they are in class together. Sisters name is Lindsay Mitchell.

She's adjusting to the life of a responsible adult still.:lol:

Back