Random pic thread.

IMG_0412.JPG
IMG_0410.JPG
Like I need another project. In the end it will be the mini-me of my Scrambler

If McDonald's in Shallotte is paying $10/HR, what is considered an entry level job these days?
20170720_125545.jpg

If McDonald's in Shallotte is paying $10/HR, what is considered an entry level job these days?
View attachment 250905

This is a topic I'll typically get pretty heated over, so I'll just say, I've been in the aerospace, armor and now pharmaceutical industries. And now the people that throw a piece cheese on a bun and forget the burger patty are making the same(-ish), as the people that put together your airplanes, provide your military safety and make the drugs that keep you alive (Using you/your generically). So now there are one of two options, increase pricing, so more people bitch about airplane ticket costs and cost of medicine...or outsource and lose jobs and get tainted medicines. /rant.

I was eating lunch.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I suspect it's a bad muffler bearing.

IMG_3682.JPG
Fact: During WW2, the newly formed SAS had to overcome a series of operational problems during their time in North Africa, one of those was the drag marks that they would leave on the sand from their nutsacks; which would give away their position. The issue was subsequently resolved by attaching a jeep onto their private parts. Later versions were also equipped with machineguns.

Back