Random pic thread.

That's right I am in line for 88¢ doughnuts
2cbce1c87c126f652d1e52bb4e76487a.jpg
6b36e2b7cceb7da5edb6275a63b9f27c.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Is that what was going on yesterday??? Krispy Kreme in town generally has a 5-10 car line when the hot n now is on...but yesterday they were backed up out of the parking lot and a half mile up a main road.

I'd pay $20 for a dozen just to not wait in line

What I thought was funny was it was all drive thru traffic...I could visibly see 2-3 people inside. Why not just park across the street and go inside...be in and out in 3 minutes. But I suppose a half mile line is worth it as long as you don't have to get out of your car.

Nice work @ponykilr

@ncsutj search for the mil....there is an upgrade on those to replace that bearing with a $10 McMaster Carr bearing..last longer and makes turning MUCH easier.

Back when John Deer's were Real!
1989 Model 316. Other than yearly service, only things replaced are belts, blades & battery. Original tires.
My old 265 has had just the same along with one PTO clutch. Still has original Goodyears on it. 1994 model and mow 5 yards a week with it.

IMG_0497.JPG

Hour 24 and still don't have 1 brake replaced.

2015 Cherokee and only 1 place said they had the proper brake pad, but it's not correct either. Going to hit the dealership in the AM.

Getting ready to start on the rear. You have to go to the nav screen and choose the service brakes option in the settings before the electronic e-brake will release the caliper.

33k miles and the rotors are toast. Looks like the caliper sliders were frozen.

IMG_20170716_171358362_HDR.jpg

Hour 24 and still don't have 1 brake replaced.

2015 Cherokee and only 1 place said they had the proper brake pad, but it's not correct either. Going to hit the dealership in the AM.

Getting ready to start on the rear. You have to go to the nav screen and choose the service brakes option in the settings before the electronic e-brake will release the caliper.

33k miles and the rotors are toast. Looks like the caliper sliders were frozen.

View attachment 250649
Dealership brakes were $130 for just the front pads. The rear were $130 also.

So I finally found one. Bought it from Blaze's shop, and a L67 to drop in it. Guess I need to finish the blue tj so I can build this for me now.
d2d1beb56ee4a007cc2387976156da6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back