Random pic thread.

How bad were they to replace?? I have a new set laying in the cupholder I have been dreading putting in.
Not bad at all, should be about a 20-30 min job at most. Worst part is lifting the door back on.

I wanted to make sure the Pepsi was cold by the time we got home. 🤷‍♂️
20210117_172242.jpg

I was cleaning out an old storage closet from my grandparents house and found a duffel bag I carried home and back for four years of college. It’s seen better days but before tossing there was clearly a few small things in an end pouch.

opened and this made me lol
We got prize tickets from the Myrtle beach pavilion
View attachment 336029

And a half can of Copenhagen snuff.
For the youngins who don’t remember what it sued to look like here is a historical artifact .

View attachment 336031
View attachment 336032View attachment 336030
Did you open it and take a smell atleast, so old times?

Did you open it and take a smell atleast, so old times?
I opened it... not much smell left. Mainly just dust.
I’ve been quit dipping for 18 years...but I still salivate at the smell of Copenhagen

I like snakes....but Oh hell naw.

I think I have a fuel leak....one of the lines is making a hissing noise....

I04p2TNu_o.jpg
While I'm not the biggest fan of snakes, I don't know which I would have done first....poop myself, scream bloody murder, stroke out, have a heart attack or a combination of all four!

Which one of you F'rs hacked into my Facebook marketplace and searched whatever the heck it is that results in this?
1611005090983.png

Which one of you F'rs hacked into my Facebook marketplace and searched whatever the heck it is that results in this?

That hacka has @Ron (thicc) written all over it

That $28 lace dress wud has me all ova it fo sho

That $28 lace dress wud has me all ova it fo sho
$16 Never Worn Black Crop Top is more my style, but I dont see anything I wouldn't "try on"

$16 Never Worn Black Crop Top is more my style, but I dont see anything I wouldn't "try on"
May be time to delete the browser cookies/cache......or not.

May be time to delete the browser cookies/cache......or not.
Thats actually on my work computer which makes it even more strange.

Back