Random pic thread.

Realized yesterday that I had made an rti ramp.
3A442B6D-594F-49C1-B675-2B768471FF1E.jpeg
EA20C0F9-E4A1-48D1-82B4-A34A14A75FE9.jpeg

I'm usually offline over the weekends, so when I come back to this:

alerts.jpg

I immediately begin to wonder what the last thing political thing I said in the Garage was. :D
1611072678678.png

Here lately there have been a lot of 3's and 4's, which is why I was wondering if traffic has dropped. Back in the good ol days of 2020, pre update, double digits were certainly the norm. Figure 4-5 per hour, and about 5-10 total from midnight to 8am. Highly depends on how long it is between logins.

Here lately there have been a lot of 3's and 4's, which is why I was wondering if traffic has dropped. Back in the good ol days of 2020, pre update, double digits were certainly the norm. Figure 4-5 per hour, and about 5-10 total from midnight to 8am. Highly depends on how long it is between logins.

Maybe some people just dont like you as much anymore :flipoff2:

Duane

Hell, I had 25 just since 4pm today. Thats as far down as the list goes w/o having to click farther back

Hell, I had 25 just since 4pm today. Thats as far down as the list goes w/o having to click farther back
ok I was bored. 74 for the day so far.

Last edited:

To complete this thought, 3:41 to 9:45, right at 6hrs
Screenshot_20210119-214531_Chrome.jpg

That tar bakwerds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Smoother ride on the coffee table. They get switched once we get to the carpet

View attachment 336258
We hired out a Small cherry picker. Gonna be a few long days this week.
That's a neat little rig. I've never seen an indoor crane like that. Last time we had to move a big piece of equipment, we brought an outside crane inside. That little rig would have worked a lot better!

Back