Project: I hate my stupid axles...@ROCKBOTTOM4x4...

rocktoy4me said:
11 Days and counting....is it going to be ready??

Seth

Uh oh...do I smell a motivating count down?...I think I do...yeah...I'll be there...claiming more lines to myself!... :smokin:

update: I've been in the maching shop tonight...almost finished up my hysteer arm...

So... all of my parts I need should be here tomorrow...oh yeah...and...

BUH - freakin' - LING...

Attachments

• DSC00127.JPG
    DSC00127.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 509
wow thats a bling factor..you would make the guys in my dorm running 24 inch rims jealous..:huggy:

BLING! Get that piece together so we can wheel this weekend :) Brandon should be dropping your shaft off this morning sometime...

- Mac

Gonna run internal beadlocks, or..?

Duplicolor wheel paint, bronze metallic?
Shaking a can of right now for my wheels, so much doing something a little different.
Got any shots of the whole rig now? Looks good, Nic-

This is the blingin ride....

Attachments

• 100_1450.JPG
    100_1450.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 619
  • 100_1483.JPG
    100_1483.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 526
  • 100_1481.JPG
    100_1481.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 542
Dat's Phat Yo!!!

I need a set of H2's myself, just too cracka' fo' gold tho'.

Nice truck.

dont' get h2 rims they suck ask will the tires will not hold a bead. The inner lip is non existant. The tires will just spin on the rim and everytime he would hit something air would come out of them.

Ohhhh but man the fun we had reseating beads with starter fluid. :lol:

Almost did more than char the bling....lets just say a little too much starting fluid will make a REALLY big boom. We found a way to blow the tire OFF the rim though. :D

So I guess it's time for an update...

Obviously the rig made it to Harlan...

Things that are cool:
Dana 60's
Krawlers
My rear 14 bolt to toy driveshaft thingy
This guy::driver:

Things that suck:
H2 wheels
14 bolts (although I managed to move it around...just took a little more umph than trying to slide a toy axle over shit)
My front pinion flange driveshaft thingy
Ripping steering box mounts loose
Almost breaking thumbs with 39" krawlers and loose steering that likes to fling the wheel at stupid speeds
Front driveshaft that I forgot to lengthen
Your rig

Got the steering box attached securely to the frame last night...gonna call Jesse at HighAngle tomorrow for that front flange and make a freakin' longer driveshaft...

Will@Rockbottom4x4.com said:
make a freakin' longer driveshaft...

Nahh dude ur front shaft is PLENTY long enough...:lol:

Sam

hey will, idk if this has been covered or not, but why not have any more tube on the "door" area? it looks like if you took a flop in just the right way, the tube by your knee could fold into the passenger compartment....:confused:

looks good though

ridefast said:
hey will, idk if this has been covered or not, but why not have any more tube on the "door" area? it looks like if you took a flop in just the right way, the tube by your knee could fold into the passenger compartment....:confused:

looks good though

yeah...they bend...im waiting for them too bend some more though before i brace em up...they stick out too far...

That would be the great buggy build off of 2006 to you wingate boys. Scrap the fj and join in it will be fun!

Why would he want to move down in the world?

Now that jeep thing the other one drives, that's another story.

Bwahahaha...Dont get mac started on a buggy again. He talks about it everday already. Buggy Build off huh? hmmmm....FJ hood and front clip...hmmmm :smokin: Whens the starting date or has it already begun and i have to catch up? :lol:

saturday or sunday is the tear down. monday hall the carcass to the scrap yard

Mac does need a buggy! Xj front clip????

But how would he get the groceries?

Back