Pitbull Tire’s meltdown

43c811e0378cb46f538df210e1904003.jpg

2443627b17bb312ffa0317c5fe9d5a61.jpg

So lets see:
- Wall of text - check
- more political rambling - check
- still butthurt - check
- still promising to ship products like always, amidst history of not delivering - check

I see nothing new here.

I knew up front how slow the shipping was. Ordered early February still waiting. Most recent communication said they should be shipped "mid- June"...…...

I ordered mine in mid January knowing how slow their shipping was and how poor their customer service was, and they were here in two weeks, which was about a week ahead of their email letting me know they had been shipped.

Duane

So I'm curious, for you folks that order from them... do you go ahead and get 5 so you have a matched spare, knowing that if something happens it'll be forever before you could get another?

When an inverted pyramid collapses the collateral damage falls wider than the base.

That's a tip for anyone thinking of doing business here....

I don't understand how they are in business if it takes months to get tires. Fook that.

I've never been a fan of Pitbull Tires. When they first came out they were about as cool as gas station knives. Some claimed they were okayish and admittedly I tried the post election discount order but got shafted by customer service. (Hard to find 37s for 15in rim's worth running)

Their first rant was shooting themselves in the foot. Seems they looked down and said "oh look another foot....blam!".

When an inverted pyramid collapses the collateral damage falls wider than the base.

That's a tip for anyone thinking of doing business here....
Same is true of an uninverted pyramid. Fortunately it has plenty of triangulation, so it probably won't collapse.

Same is true of an uninverted pyramid. Fortunately it has plenty of triangulation, so it probably won't collapse.

Standard pyramid will implode upon itself under critical mass...
inverted fountains outward.

Dude needs more folks to buy tires so he can pay for the production run of the guys who bought them 3 months ago...

I actually liked how their tires performed when I ran them (bought secondhand), but their whole model of ridiculous MSRP/list pricing and then ridiculous sales to buy the tires at a reasonable price, which typically ends in ridiculous wait time, has always put me off of buying new. So the ridiculous social media posts are not surprising. I'd still run their tires, tho. By all means let the tires be EXTREME HARDCORE, but try a little lexapro for the business side.

Requested refund today. Back to shopping

Back