Pitbull Tire’s meltdown

Mac5005

Pitbull Tire on FB is in full meltdown mode.

03118ddf147b1384a6f66d9b3d0291f9.jpg

260c8d328218acc51c9b839ffe83fdda.jpg

5002a39d18bd0fcb29d823bb58a34f93.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!

Coronavirus is fake, LMAO! Tell that to the 100,000 Americans who have died from it.

Last edited:
upload_2020-5-26_13-14-34.png

upload_2020-5-26_13-12-1.png

Dumbass, he just screwed his future.

I bet he didn't...I don't see much said that's different than what 'Republicans' continually regurgitate in meme form on social media. Hell, more refined comments of the same sentiment even got Trump elected and probably re-elected....so there's a fan base out there. Where he might have lost people is moving manufacturing locations. Where he lost me is on 3 occasions I've tried to buy Pit Bull tires and all 3 times I've had to cancel the order after they didn't show up after 3+ months. On top of that, does anyone remember the company that was suing over blue diesel parts or the gun/knife maker that was cutting up guns from buy back programs??? I remember both happened in recent memory, and the companies were crucified, but as I recall all died down within the matter of weeks, and I can't remember their names. In my book, both of those are far greater offenses than this. Social media is a fickle bish, but rarely is it lasting.

Edit...Sinister Diesel and Benchmade knives...and both still appear to be in business.

77A61F77-910C-47E8-82A0-02FF2DB573BD.jpeg

Last edited:
Well here in Fayetteville we are still making Tires!

So buy American and buy Goodyear!

(also PM me if you do I can get you 20% off via the website on up to 6 tires)

One of the main reasons I buy Goodyear's is the USA production....the last set that went on the XJ were made in Chile.....

Last edited:
I don’t think his business will suffer, it may even grow. Lots of people around thinking like this guy

I would agree except most comments about the performance of the tires isn't positive, and I haven't seen advertisement outside of social media for them. He better invest in some advertisement and maybe some tread performance or rubber compound research or something instead of relying on 50 and 60% off sales (which is the only reason I bought a set.)

Duane

One of the main reasons I buy Goodyear's is the USA production....the last set that went on the XJ were made in Chile.....
sadly some tires are being made in other plants but its still not china lol.

We make Truck and SUV tires here in Fayetteville.
Duratracs,Wranglers, MTR's etc. a few hundred styles lol

Back