Pirate is over.

Damn. That sucks. I wonder how strong their case is. That would suck if it got shut down.
It's not a huge deal. Someone...made a fake account with the VS admin's name on IBB then started to say things like it was him. That was one thing and the other was someone from IBB went to PBB and doxxed the same admin guy showing pictures of him on a boat and giving his real name. Dude got pissed and got legal involved.

I didn't realize how much knowledge I got from reading threads on pirate till now.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Got this email today...not sure if it means I’m in the cool club and one of the few PBB guys I chat with regularly passed along my email or if someone obtained Pirate contact info in a less than above board fashion...hell, maybe I even made it public at one time. But I'm certainly not sure who Austin is, or the last time I actually logged on to pirate, but it's been years.

6ACCC710-E7C5-4227-8F99-104C06F049F0.png

Got the same and I have not been to Pirate for quite some time.

Austin is the owner of IBB, his PBB name was eDaddi. He is wants to drum up some good tech so if you had a decent build thread or were very active in the tech boards or something on PBB he's trying to recruit you lol.

Duane

Austin is the owner of IBB, his PBB name was eDaddi. He is wants to drum up some good tech so if you had a decent build thread or were very active in the tech boards or something on PBB he's trying to recruit you lol.

Duane

I posted my Jeep build on Irate4x4 and am going to do my part to help increase traffic by posting more. I like what I am seeing over there.

Back