Pirate is over.

Mac5005

Vertical scope decided to “upgrade” pirate.

It’s now worse than ever, with editing limits, inability to delete posts and threads, every third post is an ad, and overall suck.

A lot of people are migrating over to irate 4x4.

Just wanted to give a heads up to those here that still ventured over there. Going to pull the plug on pirate soon, just like I have with hardline.

irate 4x4, hahaha

Also, they should have made that the official name a decade ago.

Does anyone know of any forum Vertical Scope has improved?

Pirate has barely been hanging on for a little bit, but not like it was years ago.

What’s up with hardline? I hadn’t been over there in a long while...

61DE3663-85B7-4BC2-B944-AE9AD7035C37.jpeg

Does anyone know of any forum Vertical Scope has improved?

Pirate has barely been hanging on for a little bit, but not like it was years ago.

What’s up with hardline? I hadn’t been over there in a long while...

I typed a reply and realized this is chit chat. Changed it for PG.

Hardline has new crappy owner that is a douche.

It hasn’t been the same since several members left and John g’s passing.

New ownership and it getting sold in a shady underhand hostage deal made it worse.

Between photobucket sucking and now stuff like this, it sucks all the tech that will likely get lost. All that stuff taught me a lot

Between photobucket sucking and now stuff like this, it sucks all the tech that will likely get lost. All that stuff taught me a lot
The whole photobucket paywall thing totally fucked up Internet tech bigtime

The whole photobucket paywall thing totally fucked up Internet tech bigtime
I'm still pissed about webshots.com. I had several different accounts for different things.

I found a google chrome extension that revived most of the blocked photobucket pictures. Not sure how long it last before photbucket does something lame to block them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that the decent build threads and tech that is left, will decide to move over.. there is still some good info on pirate, but will likely be lost forever.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I registered but I had to do it on a PC. My Android phone wouldn't show the captcha to prove I was real.

I was able to snag the same screen name as here this time, it was already taken on pirate by the time I registered there years ago, lol

I hope that the decent build threads and tech that is left, will decide to move over.. there is still some good info on pirate, but will likely be lost forever.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I haven't been following along, is there any reasonto believe that old threads, pics etc will be taken down from PBB?
Given that they are clearly driven by ad revenue and need eyeballs. I'd think they'd want to maintain as much as possible.

Back