Official 4x4cross Race Weekend Schedule as well as Rock Crawl n Truck Pull Rules/Regs

yeah just like a class, rear lockers are legal, so I got 3 wheel drive.

I guess my biggest concern would be it pulling to that side real bad, esp when accelerating - which is teh whole time lol

I'm outta here see you this PM

BTW I'll be at Arrowhead #4, come by

My truck has a rear bumper, can I do the truck pull? Also, how much weight will the 2500 class be dragging? 19" to the center of my hitch off the ground? Any of this take me out of the running? Really wish yall were having drag races....

All in all, seemed (in general) to keep to schedule, at least as might be expected for thsi kind of thing...
except...
I want to know WTF happened to
"-1pm until 7pm 4x4cross racers check in and allowed to slow ride
course *All Racers Must be Checked in by 7pm Friday night, no questions asked*"

It was *really* disappointing to show up at 6pm to ride the course and discover I would not be allowed to, as planned, b/c you were already shutting down. That really screwed me over. How many other racers did not get to ride it beforehand?

come on dave..... you ran it before at the pre-run and we gave some really really late people early runs in the a.m.
:huggy:

I'm sorry, but running it 2 times a month ago is nothing like doing it again a few times the day before, especially when your suspension had changed a lot. I could kind of remember whole sections, but had no idea which bumps were ok to hit vs not, or even like what section was coming up next. That makes a huge difference, I basically had to rely on Dylan to warn me before every turn.
And if you'd have informed me that I could run early the next AM, I would have done so with the others.
Alot of people were telling me to just wait 'til you turned your back, then run anyway, but I wouldn't out of being respectful.

All I'm saying is, once you post a schedule you have to stick with it b/c people make their plans based on it. Pushing deadline back is often ok, but not forward. I'd intended to be there earlier, but had trouble w/ my truck en-route and took my time fixing it/getting there b/c I knew I still had plenty of time.

you had all day a month ago.
and you may not rmbr me saying but i did tell you that we were gonna let some "select" late shows run really early.

we also wanted to get stuff settle down for the rock crawl comp.
plus I was told 'no'
I'm not gonna go back and forth on this, you're my friend.
Call me if you wanna talk.
We will probably make it 6 or 630 next time because of the timing of events.

Back