Official 4x4cross Race Weekend Schedule as well as Rock Crawl n Truck Pull Rules/Regs

I second that emotion

what is this smokey robinson and the miracles!?!

JK.

Understandable but right now the C class is slim and there isn't that much difference between C + D.

C + D have to run the same route on the course and the vehicles I'd say are closer together than A + B.

Dylan had no problem keeping up with the buggies pre-run in his cherokee.

A + B will NOT be combined.

I'm not the FINAL answer on the combination of C + D class so we will wait for Ricky to say so. As far as I heard it he has talked to all the C + D class drivers about this proposal and they are fine with it.
If you're not in C + D you have no worries.

I almost bought a Bronco for $600 to race since you can still register until today.

but I cant make it out until saturday morning and I see you are required to be there by 7pm on friday.

Yea C and D class are combined into the "Pro" class, its all the same guys that race each other in the KOH and xrra anyway, plus they all wanted to race for the almost full payout rather then really prorated in both classes if I hada left em seperate.

Only one or two racers didn't like the idea and I have spoken to them personally and worked it out with the individuals, if anyone is unhappy with the decision they told me otherwise when I communicated with them.

Besides we offered an extra grand to pro class if we can get it filled, were only short 2 to 3 racers and I have had several pm me saying there trying to get ready but won't know until come friday if they can make it so its looking positive.

In the mean time were out here wide open getting things ready for you guys at the stables so bear with me if my responses are few and far between.

the difference is too great and we are over full in A class.
B class will get pro-rated and we still have entries coming in today - cutoff.
so classes' sizes will be announced saturday morning.

If it helps "slim" out the A-class - it looks liek I will have to be bumped up to B for teh run, I didn't get time to remove my front locker

Who is this opinionated lorenzo guy?
you met me at the pre run for the first time - didn't get a chance to talk much with ya.
Ricky and I were the only ones on ATVs besides the older couple that was staying there that weekend.
I did get a good video of you guys on RML that day.

Some of the people on here I've met only once or twice and tend to do better remembering what you drive.

I am the "Dylan" of this years race
I'll be sure to make my introduction to all those who don't know my ugly mug. :beer:

Are there plenty of camping passes left? Are they the same price if you buy onsite?

find out for you tomorrow.
unless Ricky checks the computer in the a.m. from the stables and gets you an answer.

payment for co pilot

When and where can we pay for copilot? Mine may be coming in later than i do... At the gate???

weekend

cant wait. leaving tonight with 3 jeeps from raleigh, rest of group coming friday. camping in forest. say hello-love to put names with faces. raleigh rockrawlers -tripp:beer:

seat belt,reese hitch (NO BUMPER) hooks,fastest time in 300ft, we are trying for a 20-24inch hitch hight

Considering you put no bumper in capital letters I think I already know the answer, but I am going to ask it anyway. My truck has a military pintle htich that mounts through the bumper and is supported to the frame. Not Legal? I dont have a reese hitch. Plus I think its to high anyway. Too bad, I'd like to see how my old gutless 6.2L would pull that tire. Thanks in advance.

I think I'm out with C & D class combined.

stay in it, if this year is like last year, most of the D class rigs will break.

Don't drop-out John! Just the experience of hearing that GSXR beg for mercy while your laughing so hard you almost pee on youself would definitely be priceless!

Back