making the criminal flex, @ hoffmans fab and welding in concord nc

This reminds me of Rockhard XJ forum, oh the wars that went on there!!!!

Looks like a capable rig though... that's as far as Ill go with that.
Good luck.

Wow all this bitchin over some mounts... The man obviously knows what hes doing so let him do it stop hating on him cause his rig will eventually make it up the mtn further than yours, I'm pretty sure he didn't need anyones smartass comments to get this far in the build and prolly still dont! Jeep looks fucking awesome man....

Fuck em!

Mount aside, I like the build.

thanks guys, and i will say i enjoyed all criticism, i did not ever say the mounts were permanent, they are already changed, i left them at that point to hammer them one hard time just to see if they would pop, somethings have changed, will try to get up some pics soon, thanks erybody!

Wow just stumbled across this and let me say HALARIOUS!!!. my opinion you shouldn't put a build on here if you don't wanna hear the truth.

One word: Nodes.

no clue but I guess grammer isn't his thing... I wasn't saying your build is halarious. I was getting at how everyone is giving you advice and you can't take it contructive.

What does that mean?

It means he thinks that the person who posted either doesn't have a working rig, or hasn't built anything of this "caliber"...

By the way, am I seeing it right that there's no cage in the B-pillar area of the vehicle, that the only side protection is the long "shoulder bar" that runs from behind the rear seat area down to the floor in front, near where the a-pillar of the cage ties into the unsupported section of tube? :confused:

no there is not any supports in those pics, those pics wereabout a month ago there will be some new pics soon as i get a chance, it is an ongoing project

Did I see this on 3 the other day? Outside Kannapolis.

Back