Let's see your garage space!

what it looked like when we moved in and what it looked like last summer...... well its pretty packed again right now will get another photo this afternoon.
It's like that meme...
What my friends think it looks like
1712171871133.png

What I think it looks like
1712171908349.png

What it ackchually looks like ▼

KIMG0438.JPG
IMG_20211125_210117402.jpg
IMG_20210705_190048993.jpg

30x50, full insulation, Forward 10k lift , 3 ton mini split , real insulated garage doors with end drive lift motors so there is no center track, epoxy floors with aggregate mixed in for traction. Two rows both 48' long of 8' led fixtures. Cabinets scored via FB full of nuts and bolts that I had my kids sort and place in all the bins. 4k projector 125" drop down screen, 6 main speaker dolby system with 2 12" subs. I spend more time out here than I do in my house.

View attachment 415290View attachment 415291View attachment 415292

30x50, full insulation, Forward 10k lift , 3 ton mini split , real insulated garage doors with end drive lift motors so there is no center track, epoxy floors with aggregate mixed in for traction. Two rows both 48' long of 8' led fixtures. Cabinets scored via FB full of nuts and bolts that I had my kids sort and place in all the bins. 4k projector 125" drop down screen, 6 main speaker dolby system with 2 12" subs. I spend more time out here than I do in my house.
Goals.

Be careful what you use in the floor if you intend to weld in the garage.
I’ve found that mixture of 47% ATF, 32% 90w, 13% anti-freeze, and 8% grinding dust seems to work the best. You have to get the ratios right though or you’ll have a huge mess on your hands.

Fawk ya'll. I'm not posting a picture of my mess.

I need to build another shed to put all the crap in my garage.

Fawk ya'll. I'm not posting a picture of my mess.

I need to build another shed to put all the crap in my garage.
I am with you, however I did build a second one and it did not help :shaking: Oh and my yard is crap too..:laughing:

I came in here hoping to make myself feel better about my two car garage being full of junk while my Wrangler sits outside in the weather.

Nope.

I feel worse now.

Here…hold…my…beer.
67609CCC-C9B9-4714-8FC6-DEAB5512A078.jpeg

This is an older street view but it’s just been in various stages of this as long as I’ve been around. The outside is a lot more organized and cleaned up. I have been slowly cleaning out the inside but it’s loaded with all of the things an old farmer and his family would collect over 40+ Years the building has been up. For a while the only bay you could see a floor in is the one i cleaned out a few years ago to be able to work on the Jeeps.

2 dump trailers worth of trash so far this year and just loaded up the first one for the scrap yard.

The goal is all new doors, new service and panel, move the compressor outside and pipe everything in Rapid Air that I have left over from jobs and a 2 post lift. There is a mezzanine above the office at the far end that I intend to clean out and turn the office into a grinding/cutting room.

Last edited:
Here…hold…my…beer.

This is an older street view but it’s just been in various stages of this as long as I’ve been around. The outside is a lot more organized and cleaned up. I have been slowly cleaning out the inside but it’s loaded with all of the things an old farmer and his family would collect over 40+ Years the building has been up.
You've made HUGE progress! That building is was nothing shy of 20-tons in a 1# sack!
Their "better keep this/that, cause I'll NEED it the minute it gets scrapped" gene runs within me as well...

I just bought a new house in Kernersville and it has a sweet garage that is an upgrade from my old house. Let's see what you guys are operating with:beer:
It's about 34x24ft and I'm planning to paint the floor with some grey epoxy for starters.
1st: Congrats on the new digs!
2nd: I highly recommend sealing the concrete but skip the epoxy... looks "cool", but from experience, will keep you from using it like you want

Last edited:
Back