i want to drive the montero off a cliff

monterogirl25

after gettin the tranny in and everything..it ran great for 2 weeks. now its broken down again and i have nooooooooo clue whats wrong with it. all i know is my sister and i were on the highway and it startin makin this funny grinding sound and just started loosing power..it would only let me do 45 mph. then all the sudden the headlights interior lights..everything just shut off..the whole vehicle just died!! i checked the oil and coolant and there was nothin in it. but what does that have to do with electrical...im baffled! and about to get rid of it but i really dont want to

Did you say there was no oil and coolant in it?

Ditto! Do you mean "there was no chocolate in my peanut butter and no peanut butter in my chocolate", or was it flat empty on both counts? If it's empty, you're probably screwed. It wouldn't drive off the cliff if you wanted it to! If it's the "chocolate/peanut butter" thing, then your alternator probably took a dump. The grinding could have been bearings seizing in the alternator. The loss of power could have been from the voltage getting low and the ignition system not getting enough juice. Or, you could have thrown a belt.

So what's the over/under on this thread's final length?
And what's the modifier if she follows Diane's advice and posts a picture in a bikini?
I'm thinking over/under would be 7 pages, with a +10 modifier if she goes for the bikini picture.
:D

As an aside, good luck getting it figured out/fixed. Did you get it back home or at least some where you don't have to pay storage?

I know a guy you should meet Ya'll would never have a running vehicle.:rolleyes: Like catfishblues said check your alt. Other than that I would have to look.

So what's the over/under on this thread's final length?
And what's the modifier if she follows Diane's advice and posts a picture in a bikini?
I'm thinking over/under would be 7 pages, with a +10 modifier if she goes for the bikini picture.
:D

As an aside, good luck getting it figured out/fixed. Did you get it back home or at least some where you don't have to pay storage?

Subtopic, how much drama and how many obscene phone calls will be created by this thread? With/without bikini pic.

Diane, her friend needs to hold the camera. We all know that bikini selfpics never turn out the best. :rolleyes:

Monterogirl, don't get offended. We's just funnin'!

(except for the bikini thing!:huggy: )

The round Tuit is DEFINITELY broke.

If you get a Round Tuit it will stop all that crap.:lol:

All this ballbustin:shaking: have you figured out the problem yet??:huggy:

^^ OOPS! I missed that one

Yep there's a fist size hole in the block.

Back