How are y'all mounting your Yeti/Rtic/etc coolers?

I ordered the brackets that @83oldyoda4x4 posted, when they come in I'm going to figure out which amazon turnbuckles I need and go that route. I can draw up some over the top sheet metal bracket for this, but I think that would be making things a lot more complicated than needed. In my case I don't really see the need for a quick release since you can open the lid. I might throw some kind of pin through the lid incase the latches on the cooler were to come loose during a flop or roll. I learned my lesson on that a long time ago, I don't like having to clean up a bunch of stuff off the trail after a roll. @Jody Treadway Let me know of you still want some kind of sheet metal bracket and I'll see what I can do. I'll post the turnbuckles when I get that figured out.
My cooler arrives tomorrow. I'm gonna see if those same brackets will work. If not, I'll holler at ya

Maybe that Amazon bracket and some of these cam locks would work. I used these for the swing out tire carrier or ones like this. Stainless steel and loaded for 750 pounds, I think I paid less than $20 shipped
Amazon product ASIN B073TXMSJY

Walmart has a good deal going on these right now. I ordered one the other day, it's built like a tank.
Ordered that one. Can't beat the price either way.
Maybe my friends at Barnes may wanna take a gander at some dimensions on it...😉
Best part about this cooler...the interior light that cuts on and off when the lid opens and closes :laughing: :rockon:

It's the little things I reckon

IMG_9510.jpeg

Wow China stole my design.

Back