FSJ BUILDUP STAGE III

heres all i got done lately one side of my disc brake conversion

q46fa2n2.jpg

jackstands..

hey metalhead..
is this the rig we talked about all weekend?? looks cool...even with the jackstands..:shaking:
good meeting you and Todd...hope to wheel again soon with you guys....
BTW...my vote is viper red and silver....i know someone that has the paint....

brian

got one whole side finished on my discbrakes!!! wow!!
ai86.photobucket.com_albums_k105_visualinhalant_FSJ_20break_20and_20build_discbrakeconversion8.jpg

and heres some stuff in the garage thats goin on or in the jeep. rhine grill and a 401. pay no attention that its cheby orange i didnt paint it. and no you cant have my other rhino grill :flipoff2:
ai86.photobucket.com_albums_k105_visualinhalant_FSJ_20break_20and_20build_discbrakeconversion3_1.jpg

nice build up pics. kinda reminds me of mine. You really tucked the 205 out of the way. i could help but let mine hang down. so when are we hitting Callalantee?

thanks nick. if i ever get my dually sold and finish my jeep ill be ready to wheel in no time im hoping its done before august

well besides puttin the beef diff cover on im done with my rear 60.
discbrakecomplete2.jpg

all i need is my shackle flip kit and i can actually in stall it. but in other news. sunday nite a deer has caused me to try and pull 500 bucks out my ass for my deductible.
deer3.jpg

deer1.jpg

finally finished my 205, did the whole twin stick thing to it, neat stuff. cant wait to actually make my doubler. also on saturday my TT's Fabworks shackle flip kit came in, and i started on that today, but smoked my drill bit up off the bat so thats on hold for next weekend.

finish date as of right now is set for august? subjext to change at all times

somebody buy this
visualinhalant

so i can finish building this
visualinhalant

its becoming a catch-all.
who hates the blue i painted it

me too but its gotta be something besides od green.

anybody know why those two pics dont show up instead oflinks ?

this is all experimental, everyone just calm down .

picked up my rims yesterday from 1bigazzburbn. be rolling before you know it

i installed my shackle flip kit and installed my rear axle, its not a done deal , but its pretty close.

i ran into some snags though turns out my 60's spring perch width is 2" wider than my springs so i gotta cut off my perches and move them in an inch a piece and its seems that i have too much lift in the back. im not quite sure, but i have 12" of clearance between the tire and fender. the previous lift had only 6" i think i could live with 8 but it looks too tall. i dunno what do you think?

all i have left is the brakelines and the rear should be done.

shackleflip1.jpg

shackleflip9.jpg

shackleflip4.jpg

It does look tall, but when you lower it, I bet you run into tire clearance issues. Lower it & cut more- if you can...

Back