FSJ BUILDUP STAGE III

you need to take more pictures...

yeah about that. i htought i had pics to show but my camera told me it wast givin me any pictures. hopefully ill have a lot monday. im taking the front end apart this weekend to outboard the springs.

i have to pay for it :wtf: i figured id just tell everybody how great you are and send you their business?? :fuck-you:

i have to pay for it :wtf: i figured id just tell everybody how great you are and send you their business?? :fuck-you:

You will have to tell everyone you see for the rest of your life, and hope they all buy something to repay this debt!!!!:Rockon:

had my rear 60 delivered saturday by butch at fourwheelsupply.net 276-971-4549 hes the best ever! :huggy: spool-5.13-35spline bling shafts and disc brakes when i get the money

may8th1.jpg

may8th3.jpg

heres my 205 painted up and ready to be reassembled
may8th7.jpg

and the factory crossmember i customized for the 205
may8th9.jpg

heres the jeep in the garage sittin all ugly as hell.
may8th5.jpg

speaking of paint. i need some suggestions on what to paint this thing. preferably something i can get in a flat color . two tone as well. the side glass area will be a diff color. it was formerly green and black

lets see. bought all the seals and gaskets to put my 205 back together only to find out im missing one needle bearing, so now i gotta throw some more money at that

nice build up man.....keep the pics comming

Back