finally my XJ to keep for good, innovative

<<<<<This guy is out on this one.
And remember, my wife wheels an xj.
Later...

I like it...any protection is better than none...right??

PLAN YOUR NEXT RIDE @ THE FLATS 828-442-7932

I like it...any protection is better than none...right??

PLAN YOUR NEXT RIDE @ THE FLATS 828-442-7932
that opened up alot of replies that i will let lie. im sure some others can ad for me.

i will double my offer just so this build goes away. im sure im not the only 1 that remembers his last 1

That tube was obviously compromised Snappy. This straight innovation.

Haters gonna hate....

Shee... his trampoline had a roll cage. That's hardcore right there.

I rem that 1. that is so freaking awesome. those lines . then all the spring holes that could b used for so many useful things and attachments. how could u go wrong.i didnt think of that. i may have to go up on my offer

ok, I guess i'll close the stupid thread. You guys are FUCKING LOOSERS!! always wanting to bash people with their stuff. its my jeep, my build, i'm happy with it, like the looks and FUCK OFF if you don't.

some real jeepsters you call yourselves. I would be embarrassed to be seen at the flats or anywhere with yall. don't give a dam of your age or what not, this is childish the way you act on here. props the real guys who commented with love, go to hell to the rest of ya.

Did you expect a different response?
U know what i expect from anyone......fine be funny and pick a little the way some were doing but when everyone steps in and bashes someone's serious build that they are happy with, than what the hell makes us any different from the rest of the colonies that want us shut down and badmouth our organizations. This is the type of shit that gets us shut down and I don't blame them. People should stick together if they are real fans and lovers of the sport not tear down their own kind...that one you tear down could've been final vote to keep open a trail but you made him vote against the "wheelers" because you made him hate the sport because of assholes who think they got rights and exp. and money to talk shit.
ohh and need i mention Mr. Upnover dickhead tried deleting my build thread saying it should be in for sale thread. and he's supposed to be a moderator....overrated if you ask me and Shaun too, another admin.. buts in acting like a child but is well respected cause he's got a family and been "well known member to us Dickheads" I wonder something to all the ones who support this site.....IS THIS A FREAKING SOCIAL MEDIA SITE OR IS THIS A WHEELERS AND JEEPSTERS FAN CLUB i get it now..... this is just social media site like FB and Twitter where people can bash and run their mouth from home cause it makes them feel better and bigger that they can type some bashing words onto a screen...some grown ups these guys are.

That's always been my 2cents about these clubs, Cherokee nation, pirate4x4, nc4x4 are good for smack but when it comes to real love and support, newcomers like myself get left in the corner cause i don't have a "proper rig" or money and fame

and this is why my threads get turned into this shit that people create but i'm still here....WHY??? you might ask... cause i got a voice and opinion to be heard about guys like us who are the little guys, the no money build, the poor builds, the ghetto builds, the do what we can and work with what we got but we love doing it and love the sport for what it is and don't give a dam about the chain of command in it and the smackdown social intervention part of it.

It makes me sad that someone could honestly think this up and believe its a good idea on any level for any purpose...
someone here said some protection is better than none...and people do exo cages everyday so whats ur problem dude, cause mine is not like everyone elses, cause mine didn't cost me 500+ dollars for all the tubing, or cause it's ghetto and we don't like and accept ghetto...let me guess you're one of these, right?....."if you can't afford to build it right, than don't build it at all"

Yea, Shawn is a Dick. You should bash him and make him look like a total ass. He is a nobody on this board anyway. The only reason he's a mod is because he knocked up the owner of this site....

you know what impresses me....people who build jeeps/trucks/crawlers/mall crawlers/whatever in their own ways with what little they can find and work with but yet performs on the trail just as good as people who spent 20K on the proper lifts and lockers and misc. Anyone with a pocket full can go out and buy Tons, V8, lift kit, lockers, bumpers, winch, doubler, gears, etc.. throw it into any truck or pay someone to throw into a truck/whatever and say, "i got me a badass rig" and yes you do....but it's funny as hell when the guy rolls up next to ya with home fabbed lifts and free lockers and does/keeps up with 80% of what you do and is proud of his work and rig cause he built it with his own brain/materials/innovation to still find means of enjoying the sport and then......wait for it.......posts it up on NC4x4 and gets bashed and bullied cause it's ghetto/not right/endangerment/ugly/etc. by guys like this............need i say more

Yea, Shawn is a Dick. You should bash him and make him look like a total ass. He is a nobody on this board anyway. The only reason he's a mod is because he knocked up the owner of this site....
i could care less of who he is and what he did....bla bla bla. im not here for that, that's why i don't have facebook or twitter and stay the hell away from that crap. i hate social media, i believe in old school in person hang outs and every time i think i get close to going to meet up with some of this crowd, well need i say more, they show off their true colors once again.

you know what impresses me....people who build jeeps/trucks/crawlers/mall crawlers/whatever in their own ways with what little they can find and work with but yet performs on the trail just as good as people who spent 20K on the proper lifts and lockers and misc. Anyone with a pocket full can go out and buy Tons, V8, lift kit, lockers, bumpers, winch, doubler, gears, etc.. throw it into any truck or pay someone to throw into a truck/whatever and say, "i got me a badass rig" and yes you do....but it's funny as hell when the guy rolls up next to ya with home fabbed lifts and free lockers and does/keeps up with 80% of what you do and is proud of his work and rig cause he built it with his own brain/materials/innovation to still find means of enjoying the sport and then......wait for it.......posts it up on NC4x4 and gets bashed and bullied cause it's ghetto/not right/endangerment/ugly/etc. by guys like this............need i say more
and no, i'm not just referring to myself. i have seen others bashed on here for the years I've been a member searching the forum!

Back