favorite hot sauces

My current Wall of Flame:
View attachment 261907

Only got a few drops left of the Vicious Viper there on the left. Just got a few more at home that I'll have to restock my shelf here at work with. There's no decent hot sauce shops to my knowledge in this area, so I typically call up Fire & Spice in Wilmington down yonner and ask him kindly to pick a few and ship them to me.

As you can tell, I like it hot. I'll go to B-Dubs, split my wing order with Mango Habanero and Blazin'... waitress will come deliver the order (different one than took the order for some reason) and asks "who here hates their stomach?"
I always split my order mango H and blazin every damn time.

Another local favorite that is killer on smoked wings.
545F3AE5-B0C3-428B-AEB8-3F6AC186B0F6.jpeg

Recently got into Bunsters sauces from Australia after they sent me one of their chili chocolate bars. Good heat at accurate proportions (have a 16/10 sauce I haven’t tried yet) with a surprising depth of flavor, but it’s a bit expensive. My favorite brand is still Lucky Dog but I ran out before I got a picture. 708 is decent too, great to spruce up boring casseroles alongside a fruitier Lucky Dog

Attachments

• 4BA79952-C00E-460B-BD22-9A73ACB9583E.jpeg
    4BA79952-C00E-460B-BD22-9A73ACB9583E.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 264
I pretty much eat all hot sauces... I love things stupid spicy.

Most of the sauces I use have been touched on in this thread, I thought I would mention the "valentina's" sauce recommended by the hispanic... My "hispanic" guy who runs a taco truck says he only keeps it around for the Gringos. It is a good sauce and goes on everything easily. But he said its bland and boring and that real latino's don't eat that "gringo shit" haha.

If you guys like Salsa, check out Mrs. Renfroe's Ghost Pepper Salsa... It's my absolute favorite salsa and has the perfect amount of bite!

Nothin' sets off the flavor of a good steak like ketchup, huh Clark? :D

I pretty much eat all hot sauces... I love things stupid spicy.

Most of the sauces I use have been touched on in this thread, I thought I would mention the "valentina's" sauce recommended by the hispanic... My "hispanic" guy who runs a taco truck says he only keeps it around for the Gringos. It is a good sauce and goes on everything easily. But he said its bland and boring and that real latino's don't eat that "gringo shit" haha.

If you guys like Salsa, check out Mrs. Renfroe's Ghost Pepper Salsa... It's my absolute favorite salsa and has the perfect amount of bite!
I'm with you on the stupid spicy...

Mrs. Renfroe's is da chit! Also...check out Cape Fear Salsa - they've got one called Dragon's Breath. Good stuff!

I got some stuff from Cape Fear when I was down in Wilmington for yalls wedding!

I'm in Wilmi often. I'll have to check it out.

Back