Fall Open Invite at the Flats

brads carnage
ai263.photobucket.com_albums_ii148_cgm147_carnage.jpg

He still had 3 more wheels left, he could've kept going!

Anyone get any pics or vids of anyone in the group I was in there was 2 broncos a green and black Sami a little camo yota and a orange Tj

Had a great time yesterday, thanks to everyone with Rock Corps and all the people who took time to make this event happen, our group really enjoyed them selves. I had a little carnage, broke an LCA bolt and busted the drive shaft, was able to repair it enough to limp it to the trailer, thanks Greg and Kyle for helping get fixed up.

Best picture, thanks heather for taking it, he loves to help

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_302099_29162368d3e83b8c9319b099626b6d5aec5144a.jpg

-Mike

Had a great time yesterday, thanks to everyone with Rock Corps and all the people who took time to make this event happen, our group really enjoyed them selves. I had a little carnage, broke an LCA bolt and busted the drive shaft, was able to repair it enough to limp it to the trailer, thanks Greg and Kyle for helping get fixed up.

Best picture, thanks heather for taking it, he loves to help

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_302099_29162368d3e83b8c9319b099626b6d5aec5144a.jpg

-Mike

That's a great pic!

I ended up busting my passenger side door.... I have to say I've also been there 5 or 6 times and it was one of the best times I've ever had.... Thanks rock corps, Ed, Jeff, tilly and to the new peeps I met....

Had a blast saturday breaking stuff and visiting with old and new friends. Whoever was hecklin from above, it was NOT my weld that broke:shaking: Missed the Challenge which seems like it was the place to be. Tilly i know a fiber glass guy who can fix the top for ya. Nice damage ryan! Looqks like the opening for that glass is still good, but the only way i know to fix that body damage is with a couple specialized tools made by Milwalkee!

Glad everyone had a great time at the Flats. Look forward to seeing everyone in the Spring. Look for upcoming photos and updates on trails and new obstacles. . . Thanks again

Open for club rides?

Hello - is the Flats ever available for other club rides? I was there for the Fall invite and that place is awesome. I've got several friends with Georgia Cruisers out of Atlanta that would definitely be interested if that was possible.

Thank you and thank ya'll for hosting the Fall event - it was a blast!

We do let clubs come in for a scheduled ride.We just need a date to start with so we could schedule it and work out all the details with you guys.Thanks.Call if you have any questions 1-828-442-7932...Jason

Back