Fall Open Invite at the Flats

toymaker

ROCK CORPS 4X4
Our fall date set is September 23,24,and the 25. More information posted later.

Looking at a work day to get ready for this event. Remember Fall means Crawl. . . Come out and join us at The Flats for our Fall Invite

Gonna be sweet!! New trails and some new obstacles for this one!!!

I should be there for this

Count me and about 5 more in from haywood and jackson county

Open Invite at the Flatts

It is about time for the Fall Open Invite at the Flats-ToyRun. September 23-25. Gates open Friday @ 11am and close Sunday @6pm. $10.00 per person" or a $10.00 toy." Then it is $10.00 per "Rig." Come for a day or camp all weekend. On Saturday there will be concessions for lunch till we sale out. Hope to see everyone there.

Can`t wait. now that my front axle shafts are fixed from the last time there!!

I'm there!

Had 3 loads of boulders brought in today to "freshen up" the trails. We will post some pics of the new stuff after the workday on the 20th.

It is about time for the Fall Open Invite at the Flats-ToyRun. September 23-25. Gates open Friday @ 11am and close Sunday @6pm. $10.00 per person" or a $10.00 toy." Then it is $10.00 per "Rig." Come for a day or camp all weekend. On Saturday there will be concessions for lunch till we sale out. Hope to see everyone there.

Just to clearify, One person & one rig, can wheel the weekend for one $10 toy & $10 rig? Been once before, for a day ride, is there enough room to pitch a tent for the weekend during the open invite?

Hope to be there with a new rig

Any chance of some pics of the work y'all done on it? Should be a good turn out with our group coming down

There is room for tent camping as well as campers. We do not have power hookup for the campers, but plenty of room and wood for fires. We do ask that you provide a fire pit and you can use our rocks to make a fire ring just replace them. Hope to see everyone there.

I'm in

My turd will be down for a bit longer, but I just got a friends linked yota truggy back together last night. Looks like there will be two of us trying to break it on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing the new stuff and old friends.

Say hello to us if you see a truggy with a baby doll head on the grill...

Weather is gonna be great.
Great food!
New stuff!
New trails

As said, plenty of room for camping!

Bring your chairs and sit around a fire and tell lies!

New trail for the smaller built rigs

Booty fab bridge on the entrance of Easy Street, to keep rigs out of the mushy mud(if it's wet) Please go easy across it, I personly know the engineers for this project and well, it's a good thing they don't do bridges for a living! lol

Bring the toys! These toys go to the McDowell Dept of Social Services to be distributed to the kids less advantaged. Also discounts your admission!

I will have to miss this event since it falls on my weekend to work. That's a major bummer for me, I always have an awesome time up there with friends. So bring your camera's and take many pics and vids!

Back