EDC what's yours and why?

3826205A-E911-4B4C-A087-877A66369908.jpeg

model 642?

the judge magnum is a bugout bag must have. have you purchased the chamber adapters yet for other calibers?
The Smith is a 442 and the Judge is just 2.5 chamber with 3 inch barrel. I reload for both so I haven't tried any adapters.

Husband is trying to get me to carry a .22 North American. Small noise maker may hit target but keeping the tangos head down an looking around..Till you get your bigger gun out that may be harder to draw. Tanker has used a .22 starter pistol at times, scares the tangos till the 1911 comes out. Female at his work carried 2 North Americans one in the hooter holder area,the other was "down stairs" Purse held the 1911. Just a thought.

Perhaps you dont understand. I dont see what reloading has to do with?/
my point was I reload so I make the load as anemic or as hot as I want. adapters for my use are a waste of time and money. Those adapters sound good but in reality, Why waste money on adapters for rounds that are going to perform just soso in such a weapon with limitations by it's own design. The Colt round has been knocking dicks in the dirt for 140 plus years so why fire 9mm out of it? Why fire .38 special when I have a revolver in that cal. all ready? Now if an adapter was made so I could switch My M1917 from 30-06 to 5.56 and then over to 7.62/39mm,I would concider that for a bugout baggy. KISS is what I try to live by.
and speaking of KISS...what I wish I could carry everywhere,all the time:
20150213_194454.jpg

Last edited:
my point was I reload so I make the load as anemic or as hot as I want. adapters for my use are a waste of time and money. Those adapters sound good but in reality, Why waste money on adapters for rounds that are going to perform just soso in such a weapon with limitations by it's own design. The Colt round has been knocking dicks in the dirt for 140 plus years so why fire 9mm out of it? Why fire .38 special when I have a revolver in that cal. all ready? Now if an adapter was made so I could switch My M1917 from 30-06 to 5.56 and then over to 7.62/39mm,I would concider that for a bugout baggy. KISS is what I try to live by.
and speaking of KISS...what I wish I could carry everywhere,all the time:
View attachment 280019

Because adapters are useful if you have a judge and you’re in a scenario where you only have access to other calibers....

It would be ludricous for anyone to suggest buying a judge just so they can get a 9mm adapter....

A judge can fire 410/45, 454 casul, and with two adapters you can add several additional calibers. It is the epitome of a apocalyptic buyout gun. The 8inch barrel is even better for deer hunting.

I use a xds .45 iwb for my main carry. Mostly cause it's basically a mini sledge. If I have to get someone off of me 6 rds. Of .45 should do the trick. Otherwise in the winter when I wear a jacket I use my G19x in a bravo concealment owb holster. Or the Kimber master carry in the safariland owb if I need to dress up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That’s a very sad story how deep was this lake? No one got damn scuba gear lol I’d been hiring a diver if not when that went down!

From my understanding, the iron content of Lake Jordan is very high ........

Kel-Tec P11 with a simple belt clip and mag/grip extension. That combined with the double stacked mag fit my hand fairly nice. 10 in the mag +1 in the chamber in a relatively small package is good combo for capacity and concealment. Also like no safety with the heavy and long trigger pull.
933c8ba526d7a00a4408fa202c1fe123.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back