DPG Feb 26th 2nd Annual Efird Mem Ride and Freestyle Comp

The Kraken is amazing. Too bad I couldn't stick around to check it out in action.
Thanks ReconH3.
That was basically the first chance I've have had to really test it out. I think Chris (Mars) was alittle surprised at how well it did. Definitely need some lockers & lockouts & get front driveshaft redone. Have to adjust my coilovers Nitro next time was alittle stiff on this go around & need to have a talk with Ballistic about my 2.63 joints spanner nuts.

Thanks for posting some pics of my rig everybody.

here is a few the lady snapped on the cell
ai263.photobucket.com_albums_ii148_cgm147_tires_20and_20toyota_dpg4.jpg

ai263.photobucket.com_albums_ii148_cgm147_tires_20and_20toyota_dpg3.jpg

ai263.photobucket.com_albums_ii148_cgm147_tires_20and_20toyota_dpg2.jpg

ai263.photobucket.com_albums_ii148_cgm147_tires_20and_20toyota_dpg1.jpg

ai263.photobucket.com_albums_ii148_cgm147_dpg5.jpg

What can I say? Ricky B. thanks for letting us be a part of this! Everything went smooth as silk. If you had to stand in line I'm sorry, (I had a new guy in training!). Hope every one had as much fun as we did! Belinda and myself were exhausted when we got home! THANK-YOU for keeping us busy! We matched your donations in the jug and thanks for pitching in! Great to see the familiar faces again. We got to meet some new ones also. What a way to kickoff a new year with friends. Ricky B. and staff knows how to put on a great event as everyone knows! Our hearts goes out to the family and friends. Thanks again!

Thanks for the good words man! It was nice meeting you and I hope to see you at more events! Thanks for the hook up on the hot dogs! Can't wait to get some more! :bounce2:

I gave Ricky the pics today, yall are gonna hate me but if you werent flexing hardcore or doing something cool I cut you guys out. Check out 4X4Cross' Facebook for pics in a couple days!

Couple more shots, still sorting through them.

dev18.jpg

dev19.jpg

dev20.jpg

dev21.jpg

dev22.jpg

:beer:

Was a great trip, we left Greensboro with 8 jeeps and a bronco, had a great day wheeling, ofcourse got to see some old faces, met some new folks, did some dumb shit and had a blast, and all for a great cause.

Man that efird yota looks nasty, and I gotta say I do love the sound of the little yota hittin boost.

had a great time guys! thanks for having us, it was a great event. i will def be back the next time we are all welcome.

Altoids, the kraken was amazing even the 2nd time seeing it!

HotDogGuy it was good to see you again, thanks for the great food.

Thanks to everyone who pitched in to help swap out one of our guys front axle shaft.

Great to meet you ReconH3, hope you enjoyed it.

Hope everyone enjoyed seeing my buddy Scooter giving it hell in the grocery getter ZJ hahaha! shame we didnt get it fired back up after the roll to finish our time. turned out to be that the coil wire came off over during the roll.

Great time guys, look forward to seeing you all again!

Couple I got. Had a great time.

Attachments

• DSCF4419 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF4419 - Copy.JPG
    319.5 KB · Views: 538
  • DSCF4417 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF4417 - Copy.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 541
  • DSCF4418 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF4418 - Copy.JPG
    273.9 KB · Views: 551
  • DSCF4423 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF4423 - Copy.JPG
    340.5 KB · Views: 510
  • DSCF4415 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF4415 - Copy.JPG
    284.5 KB · Views: 566
  • DSCF4422 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF4422 - Copy.JPG
    365.5 KB · Views: 580
Sorry guys, I still got nothin, my busy level has got on the insanity+ level and I've spent all day today and yesterday basically trying to get organized to figure out what all the crap I have goin on and what I need to get done, but I'm gonna start on the pics tonight and post em up here in a bit I guess, and start on the episode tomorrow prob, have it done by thurs hopefully

:beer:I want to thank the Mud Devils For allowing us to come out on their "turf" and sling some dawgs! Top Shelf Club for sure! They support us and we appreciate being there every time! Thanks guy's! Your Hot Dog Guy!

This thread has some of THE Best Quality Pics I've seen in a long time...Props to all for creating & capturing the action...couldn't make it out there, so thanks for bringin' it back here...:beer:

Great job on the video Ricky.

Some pics the wife and I snapped. Nice first time out with the jeep...bent up the tie rod.

ai87.photobucket.com_albums_k124_kf_chris_DSC_0273.jpg

ai87.photobucket.com_albums_k124_kf_chris_DSC_0267.jpg

ai87.photobucket.com_albums_k124_kf_chris_DSC_0264.jpg

ai87.photobucket.com_albums_k124_kf_chris_DSC_0260.jpg

ai87.photobucket.com_albums_k124_kf_chris_DSC_0245.jpg

ai87.photobucket.com_albums_k124_kf_chris_DSC_0234.jpg

Super nice guy in a clean Hummer
ai87.photobucket.com_albums_k124_kf_chris_DSC_0225.jpg

ai87.photobucket.com_albums_k124_kf_chris_DSC_0220.jpg

Bent part

ai87.photobucket.com_albums_k124_kf_chris_DSC_0795.jpg

Yeah ricky thats one of the best videos I have seen from you yet it was great!

Back