DPG Feb 26th 2nd Annual Efird Mem Ride and Freestyle Comp

Got my truck loaded and Efirds truck loaded,ready to head out.Thanks again to everybody,this means alot to us.

You're absolutely right. It wasn't built to win rockcrawling competitions. It's my daily driver that I use for fund raising to support our troops. It was built more then I originally planned because many other people and companies got involved and pushed it. The good thing is now I have a solid axle H3 that is more capable than originally. That's what this rig was built for when you remove the weapons.

4af2c73a-1614-4cbc.jpg

4af2c73a-1635-61b7.jpg

Unfortunately it's overseas.

Leave the weapons on :uzi::Rockon::Rockon::usa:

ReconH3 we can meet on 64 somewhere. I'll look at the map and let you know. We can meet around 8:30 or 9.

I want to come out but just like Recon fairly new and dont know many people. I am stationed at FBNC and could meet up either you guys on 64 in Siler City. I will be driving my 69 FJ40 by the way.

Just post up, you guys want to convoy to the event. If not I guess I will see you guys out there.

Del

I want to come out but just like Recon fairly new and dont know many people. I am stationed at FBNC and could meet up either you guys on 64 in Siler City. I will be driving my 69 FJ40 by the way.

Just post up, you guys want to convoy to the event. If not I guess I will see you guys out there.

Del

We're meeting at 08:30 near Jordan Lake on 64. We could meet up with you at Siler. It's about 30-40 mins from where we're meeting. You call the spot since I'm not familiar with the area.

How about 09:00-09:30 at the McDonalds just west of the intersection of 64 and 421? PM me if that works for you?

We're meeting at 08:30 near Jordan Lake on 64. We could meet up with you at Siler. It's about 30-40 mins from where we're meeting. You call the spot since I'm not familiar with the area.

As you guys cross 421 headed west bound on 64 there is a gas station on the left side of the road.

I can meet you guys there at 0900ish. If this works for you guys I will pm you my cell phone #.

Del

Got the toyota loaded up ready for tomorrow see yall there! For anyone I haven't met yet if you see the black toyota with red doors feel free to say hey

Off to bed; waking up early to meet the convoy at Carolinas Diner.
See ya'll there :driver:

Clayton im hatin right now! i mean just think we could be wheelin the black 94 yotas together,well mine is yota yours is hybrid traitor haha! Have fun man cant wait to get back and go wheelin with ya!

Clayton im hatin right now! i mean just think we could be wheelin the black 94 yotas together,well mine is yota yours is hybrid traitor haha! Have fun man cant wait to get back and go wheelin with ya!

well it want be long Ben will have to make plans for a group camping trip or two ill try and get some good pics for you!

yeah man for sure do that! I would tell you to swing by the house and get my efirs shirt if you didnt have one lol!Actually only a few weeks left out here!

well my jeeps loaded strapped down and got a friend and my dad going they never have been rockcrawling/offroading so :p i get to give them that experience see yall there in the am

Packed and ready to roll in the morning, see ya'll there. Clayton hit me up when you get there after work. I might need you to take a little co-pilot for a ride.

damn what a week. Just got done mounting the seats and filling the diffs after welding the spiders. Heading down in the morning....I mean after while....Black XJ, cut with exo with a hi po 2.5L :driver:

Hey Ben, hurry up and get home man. The yota crowd is missing you buddy.

Whats up man!? hope your doin good bud been askin Chris about ya! Yeah u homos go have fun tomm. hate I cant be there but dont worry not much longer countin down the days!!

Whats up man!? hope your doin good bud been askin Chris about ya! Yeah u homos go have fun tomm. hate I cant be there but dont worry not much longer countin down the days!!
Sorry you can't make it! Offer still stands!

I woke up too early. I'm already ready to hit the road. Don't need to leave till 8:20 though.
See everyone at the Diner.

Back