DPG Feb 26th 2nd Annual Efird Mem Ride and Freestyle Comp

Ricky B

Wiiide Open
Feb 26th 2nd Annual Efird memorial Ride and Freestyle Comp at the Devis Playground, thanks again to the Mud Devils crew for lettin us use their place again this year, figure its a perfect way to get everyone out from being cooped up all winter long and go Thrash on Some Rocks :driver:

Addy to Mapquest: 1429 Ross Wood Road, Trinity, North Carolina

Sorry I've had it posted on my website for a while I just kept forgetting to post it up here.

Open Ride During The day, bring whatever kinda rig you got cause there is Mild to Wild out there, you'll have something to do.

Heck there is even is little bit of a Mud hole and a Big jump in the field if you like that Kinda stuff too.

Then That afternoon bout 2 O Clock, we'll pause everything and do another Freestlye Rock Crawl Comp with a $500 ca$$$h bounty. :driver:

Basically on that, we pick an area for you to use, you get 5 minutes, and basically we say "Go - Impress the Crowd" it's crowd judged, so do somethin crazy, and whoever makes the crowd go "Holy Crap" the most wins. Last year the winner was Chad Mackie of the Big Dixie Boggers with several others close on his tail like Sam Winget in his KOH Buggy, and Cassidy with the yota Truggy on Rockwells

Afterwards everything will be re-opened for Free-Riding till Dark.

We're planning Debuing The completed 2.5 Ton Efrid Toyota Truggy and presenting it to the Family That day.

The Ride Will be a Benefit ride

We are more than likely going to give the Charity Money to Spina Bifida Research since that also happens to affect the Efird Family, however, in the spirit of helping out our own local community, if someone knows a particular family or local cause that truly needs help we will consider giving the money to that cause, please contact me via PM (private message) with ideas if you have one, and I will run it by all the guys working on the Efird Build. However, the default will be Spina Bifida Research.

$10 to get in for guys, $5 for Women & Kids, we'll have porta Johns and Terry the Hotdog Guy out there

Here's a link to The build thread if your not familiar with Jonathan Efird's Build or the Accident.

http://nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57725

Here's a vid from a little bit ago on the Build Update:

Here's a vid that has footage from last years Event:

Looking forward to it.

man I would love to make this one and wear my efird shirt but wont be back in the states for another month after this one hate im gonna miss it!

Triad Trail Junkies will be there in a large group, probably won't have our shirts done in time so probably grab a few EFIRD shirts.

Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to this

Last year was a blast... i am trying to get cassidy to give it another go at the free rock contest..(sucks can't ride with him again, i feel that was as close to a monster truck ride as i as you can have). It was very close last year on first place.. Can't wait to see some big dixie bogger wheelies...

Last year was a blast... i am trying to get cassidy to give it another go at the free rock contest..(sucks can't ride with him again, i feel that was as close to a monster truck ride as i as you can have). It was very close last year on first place.. Can't wait to see some big dixie bogger wheelies...

Dang Straight - Hey man, just tell him . . . $500 cash :smokin:

Speakin of BDB boys . . . I wanna see Chuck's massive Buggy Bounce off them Rocks :driver:

Should be able to make it even if I have to leave the jeep at home.

THATS NOT AN OPTION! hahaha we need more wheelies outta the XJ for videos!

:bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:Just talked to Ricky B in cyber-space and Your Hot Dog Guy will be there slinging Dogs and B-B-Q! Can't wait to see some faces!

I will be makin it this year unless i break my junk at Gulches.

I would love to attend if I can get leave from work. Not familiar with the location though. Can somebody give me an address or some other way to find the place? And what time is everything kicking off?

Back