Cl find of the day

Actually thought this guy wasn't too terribly far off on price, given that it's not rusted out in all the usual spots... that is, IF he's not bending the truth on anything...

built 95 jeep yj sbc

Maybe I do need to get my eyes checked again, but that Dana 44 front sure looks a whole lot like a 30 to me... things that make you go "hmmm..."

Damn, already at 18,2!

But that's only a little less than $5k

aed.JPG

Shipping would be a bitch
DUBAI.JPG

Actually thought this guy wasn't too terribly far off on price, given that it's not rusted out in all the usual spots... that is, IF he's not bending the truth on anything...

built 95 jeep yj sbc

Maybe I do need to get my eyes checked again, but that Dana 44 front sure looks a whole lot like a 30 to me... things that make you go "hmmm..."

Definately a 30, unless it is a TJ 44 that was put in a YJ. The live hubs are a giveaway.

Definately a 30, unless it is a TJ 44 that was put in a YJ. The live hubs are a giveaway.

I was considering the same thing, being a TJ 44. But when you zoom in on the front view:
IMG_1705.PNG
IMG_1706.PNG
IMG_1707.PNG

Looked a little small to me!

But that's only a little less than $5k

View attachment 262930

Shipping would be a bitch
View attachment 262929

But all original with 2700 miles restore that back to original it would sell for a pretty penny, but wonder what it would cost to bring it back to the states and threw customs. When my uncle moved back to the states he brought two conex full of stuff and it was like 2500 a conex plus the customs fees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damnit Logan, don't go all logical on me. I don't need to be distracted with potential dream cars right now :lol:

Apparently "survivors" are much hotter than restorations right now.

built 95 jeep yj sbc

Looks like a YJ high pinion 30 to me.

That looks a lot like the one a few pages back listed in, I think Wilmington cl, for a whole lot less.

I love it when a seller excludes pics of what actually sets it apart from other things in the same category. I.e. engine swap

I feel like if it was done right and was clean, it would be the first pic lol

1992 DAIHATSU ROCKY 4 WHEEL DRIVE

00K0K_4wBHLFR16wn_600x450.jpg

IT WOULD BE HARD TO FIND A CAR THIS CLEAN. No rust on this one. The car was bought and kept in NEW MEXICO up to 1 and half years ago. I bought from a police officer in Maryland, who had a cop car and this set in his garage most of the time. Has 110,000 miles on it but shows no ware on it. Has a 1.6 engine, working A/C, Great Radio, as has a CB radio and get this,it has a Amiture radio. Amature radio you would have to registered, or sell it for $200. Has a great finish on it and tires are near new. NEW convertable Top. Top is a original old stock, made in USA. and has a hitch, bicycle rack, and a removable Hard top or just tip it up like a sunroof. It also does 27 miles per gallon, and less than 3000 pounds. Its what a lot of RV owners want to pull behind . Took alot of pictures to show how well this car was taken care of. So if you interested Test or call. This 4x4 Price is firm.

looked it up on KBB and it's worth $528-$1271 trade-in, didn't realize I was looking at a Daihatsu Land Cruiser :confused:

1992 DAIHATSU ROCKY 4 WHEEL DRIVE

00K0K_4wBHLFR16wn_600x450.jpg

IT WOULD BE HARD TO FIND A CAR THIS CLEAN. No rust on this one. The car was bought and kept in NEW MEXICO up to 1 and half years ago. I bought from a police officer in Maryland, who had a cop car and this set in his garage most of the time. Has 110,000 miles on it but shows no ware on it. Has a 1.6 engine, working A/C, Great Radio, as has a CB radio and get this,it has a Amiture radio. Amature radio you would have to registered, or sell it for $200. Has a great finish on it and tires are near new. NEW convertable Top. Top is a original old stock, made in USA. and has a hitch, bicycle rack, and a removable Hard top or just tip it up like a sunroof. It also does 27 miles per gallon, and less than 3000 pounds. Its what a lot of RV owners want to pull behind . Took alot of pictures to show how well this car was taken care of. So if you interested Test or call. This 4x4 Price is firm.

looked it up on KBB and it's worth $528-$1271 trade-in, didn't realize I was looking at a Daihatsu Land Cruiser :confused:

Super fair price. Kbb is dead and trade in is not the same as private sale

Back