Cl find of the day

15 years old, check
150k on the clock, check
Way overpriced, check.

Justification:
"These trucks are selling for over 70k new now."

... and wtf does that have to do with a 15 year old version?
It is a nice truck for the age and miles, but...

It would be hard to get a new gasser GM truck to that $70k price tag without some crazy dealer options. Plus the new ones have heated and cooled seats, navigation, power everything, better ride, quieter cabin, better mpg, more torque, more horsepower, beefier drivetrain, beefier frame, 6 speed transmission, etc. But other than that stuff, its pretty much the same.

wtf is up with that door. will it even open. otherwise i want it. damn too many toys

I think that's just the mirror making it look like it has some strange dent in it...

2 Wheel Drive with a busted tranny... I'd give $500 tops for it... But I would like to have it :)

We ought to start a pool on the age, weight and marital status of the seller. I'll pick 45, 300, single. Somebody needs to 'volunteer' to make contact and report back...I'll nominate @Paul

<<< Ain't skeered.
:rockon:

I can't find it on the interwebs, but I did just see this on the news...in light of the SpaceX launch today. :lol:

636534257022234496-rocket-sale.png

wilmington, NC cars & trucks - craigslist

2000 Mail Jeep Cherokee - $500 (Leland)
Is NOT currently running , was parked soon as the engine made a horrible metal clanking sound. Came with inline 6 cylinder, make a great project, swamp toy, hunting or great for the mail it has the opposite side drive and all. Could use a good clean up, but overall just needs a engine fix, rebuild or replace. I'm asking $475 or best offer thanks

85 Bronco II Great!

What we have here is fine example of a Bronco II. 2.9l V6 runs great. 5 Sp manual trans. four wheel drive. Upgrades include 2" body lift, Explorer rear springs, Warn winch w/ wireless remote on custom winch bumper, 31" mud tires including spare with 95 percent tread, Snorkel, Brush guard bumper, Roof Rack, New front seats. Rear interior has been removed but I still have it. Customer tow bar for the front so you can tow it behind your truck. All new steering rods. No dents, Zero Rust. Starts every time. Everything works. Cold A/C. Great for trips to Uwharrie.

I also have another BII for parts or repair.

Text or call Me. Please no voice mails

Back