Cl find of the day

I don't understand who would pay that for one of those.Its gotta be some older adult cause I don't see any young guys having that kind of cash layin around and it would STUPID to finance that much.You'd have a 20% interest rate cause no bank would touch it. A lot better options for 45k.

What's the deal with craigslist posts with $1 in the title and then the asking price down in the ad? I'm seeing this more and more, not sure I understand the purpose. Or maybe it's the years of conditioning I've gotten from this place with the "ADS MUST HAVE PRICE" rule? Example:

WOW 1950 chrysler windsor c48

What's the deal with craigslist posts with $1 in the title and then the asking price down in the ad? I'm seeing this more and more, not sure I understand the purpose. Or maybe it's the years of conditioning I've gotten from this place with the "ADS MUST HAVE PRICE" rule? Example:

All I’m saying is that’s probably the most profitable tune up he’s ever done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shows up in searches.

O if you are searching for an old Chryslet but only have $1,500 to spend his add wil pop up and you will suddenly find 3k more in the couch cushions and buy his shit.

Last thing I want is more calls and emails from tire kickers who cant buy.

What @Ron said. I see it all the time on overpriced stuff. People think if they don't put the real price, buyers will magically have a higher threshold. It's bad enough when private sellers do it, but there are a lot of dealer lots that do it too, and that drives me crazy. I will intentionally put a higher min price on my searches so I don't have to see that crap. Like people putting $23 instead of $2300 or $23000.

What @Ron said. I see it all the time on overpriced stuff. People think if they don't put the real price, buyers will magically have a higher threshold. It's bad enough when private sellers do it, but there are a lot of dealer lots that do it too, and that drives me crazy. I will intentionally put a higher min price on my searches so I don't have to see that crap. Like people putting $23 instead of $2300 or $23000.
Or putting the down payment, not full price.

If you're financing, that makes sense, your buyers don't have the dollars or sense to know what's right and wrong. In all my listings, I get plenty of emails with "what's ur best cash price" and so on, I'd think the last thing you'd want to do is attract MORE worthless tire kickers?

No issue at all,if they can get folks to drink the kool aid then rock on w their bad selves,heavens know I'm all for making a buck.My point was who is gonna spend 45K on a 10 MPG 89 JGW?? They're not antique,and by some folks standards they're not really even that old and to call them "collector cars" is questionable.For 45K you could get a nice Chevelle,Camaro,Early Bronco,bro taxed Cummins,a squatted Tahoe or a multitude of better vehicles,and unless it's been pulled off the frame its not been "restored".

Or putting the down payment, not full price.
To me,in my way of thinking,that's pretty smart.People look at what kind of payment they can afford monthly over what the total price is.$250 a month for 72 months for a 90's civic??? I can afford that.

1985 Chevy C20 4WD Flatbed

1985 Chevy C20 Flatbed 4 Wheel Drive 350 4 Speed, Rough Condition, Runs Good, Daily Driver. Gas Tank Leaks, Power Steering Belt Squeals. Cash in Hand, Then drive it home. Call or Text : Nine one nine five nine nine zero one one one. Nick

nice looking c20 with a transfer case...c20, k20 what's the difference between friends ;):(

Back