Carolina Rock Shop

Yeah, I've seen you in there working on it. Awesome work by the way.

If we could produce the quality of work he does, we'd bring the club up there one Saturday or sunday and get 8 hands in there working on it.
It needs wiring, motor, tcase, tranny, crossmembers....driveshafts...what else is left? And the motor is ready to go in right?

The other thing is needs is $$. I am working on saving up the $$ for all the AN fittings and SS braided.

Other than that it is exhaust and minor stuff.

Just not enough time in the day.

Andy

I think this whole thread (and my experience with Andy) just goes to prove that CRS is NOT your typical shop. Nothing pisses me off more than pulling into one of those chain "shops" to get brakes done, or an oil change or whatever and you are greeted by some dude in a dress shirt and tie, who up till the point you drove up was sitting in an air conditioned "cubicle" waiting for the phone to ring. Meanwhile, the grease monkey in the back that actually will be doing the work has no idea what you and Mr. Congeniality talked about up front.
Go to Andy's shop, and you'll see Andy working..... on EVERYTHING. His hands touch just about every project there. Is Andy too busy to pick up the phone? Sometimes, but other times, he will take time out to field your calls and give advice on this thing or that. Often times, it's those type of calls that do not produce hard cash revenue dollars, but has made Andy the resource he is. I've talked to a LOT of people all up and down the east coast who know of Andy and the work he does. Kinda hard to get anything done when people are calling him from out of state that he may or may not ever see.
Best way to get his attention, send him more business!!!!! :)

Wow that puts it perfectly........I used to live in Jackson and you wouldnt believe the crap i had to deal with....i turned my jeep in to get a cage welded in there and didnt get it back for 2 1/2 months! (it was being done through a friend of my dads but honestly)........i took it to Andy and in 2weeks he fixed the other shops work and did more than the first shop got done in 70 or so days.

Carolina Rock Shop is by far the best shop ive ever dealt with within this industry.....which is why anything i cant/dont want to do myself will go there.

keep up the good work

You guy's don't have to go that far to test it, I know a little place right up the road.

Yeah, Greg and I have already talked about heading up there one day when it is finished up......just time and $$ now.

Andy

Another first rate customer service job by Andy, Chris and the Mrs. down at the Olde Rock Shoppe.

Got me in to get my tire and staun repaired at the last minute so I would not miss the Dixie run this year. Even managed to do a few other things while I was there. Heck he even bought my dinner while we waited for the UPS guy.

Thanx again for making sure I made it this year, it means an awfull lot to me.

HEY!

He didn't buy my dinner! I supervised the instalation of your wheel and tire. What gives?:confused: :confused:

It needs wiring, motor, tcase, tranny, crossmembers....driveshafts...what else is left? And the motor is ready to go in right?

didn't see Andy or Mark correct this...

motor and transmission are in the rig...just needs to get wired up...

can't remember if the t-case is in, but it's there ready to go if it's not...

Greg

didn't see Andy or Mark correct this...
motor and transmission are in the rig...just needs to get wired up...
can't remember if the t-case is in, but it's there ready to go if it's not...
Greg
Everything is in except driveshafts, brake lines from cutting brake, fuel lines, exhaust, and engine harness. The brake and fuel lines are the holdup.

One more positive for Andy, I was in Charlotte on a business run and realized I needed some DOM. Had what I needed at a fair price and was a nice guy to speak with for a few minutes.

Back