biggy's new ride

Dang thats cool if u dont mind me asking man what does a project like this cost????

I have no idea :lol: Basically, all of the extra time/money that you had/have/will have anytime soon...

I've tried not to keep up with it, I've called in favors from friends, used what I could from the jeep, and shopped around before buying stuff.

as for being ready, not yet... I'm lazy :lol: and still waiting on a few things in the mail.

Is that what's left of an S-10 hood/front fenders?

Looks even better in person!! Nice work!

Tried to take the cab of the frame today that I got from you. 4 guys, no go. It weigh's about a bazillion pounds. More help coming on sunday.

Dave

Is it really not done yet Brandon? You know i already took my junk out twice and replaced a transmission. :lol:

Sad? How about pathetic?!:flipoff2:

Is it really not done yet Brandon? You know i already took my junk out twice and replaced a transmission. :lol:

[cartman voice]I hate you guys[/cartman voice] :lol::lol:

I drove it the day after X-mas, but it was backfiring/missing... turns out: bad optispark (i can hear the "I told ya so"s already:flipoff2:) So I've been twiddling my thumbs waiting for a new one to show up... which it did yesterday.

once it's back together, I'll still need to have the exhaust done. "hopefully" going somewhere the weekend of the 20th.

Brandon, finish that joker up and bring it to Harlan. We are heading that way friday.

Back