biggy's new ride

When he said copper he means shiney copper like a brand new penny. It looks good the man has some mad fab skills. I can't wait to see it rolling.

ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a180_bigassedredjeep_new_20one_PA140079.jpg

ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a180_bigassedredjeep_new_20one_PA150091.jpg

shoehorn?
ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a180_bigassedredjeep_new_20one_PA150094.jpg

ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a180_bigassedredjeep_new_20one_PA150093.jpg

Nice tight fit! The color is growing on me.

Not me...but I'll wait to judge when he gets some skins on. I didn't like Patrick or Andy's chassis when they got back from powder coat, but man when the skins were on, they both look sweet. No pressure Brandon :flipoff2:

I really like how low it sits. Totally different center of gravity that that CJ was for sure. Can't see the bottom of the shocks...is that ride hight or you have the shocks bottomed out to get the motor in? What's the belly pan height?

that's with the shocks bottomed out, i need to find a source to fill them...

the belly height is about 19" now, should be around 23-24 when its done.(same as the CJ, but overall height is 1' lower)

:huggy: green fo da money and gold for da honeys :huggy:

Looks great Brandon. I really like the look of the dash.

Are you going to completely cover the tunnel or leave it open??

Heck yea brandon! Got my plumbing done yersterday so you got some catch up haha. Test run by thanksgiving maybe? I want to see yours up close.

not quite yet, I've got to get my ass in gear and tie up some loose ends with the plumbing/wiring and make some driveshafts...

harness and computer should be on its way back from Jims.

Nice dashboard! Seriously the rest of it look GREAT!

That's looking really awesome man. However, when you trailer it... just make sure that sign isn't visible, because you can get a nasty ticket for stolen signs. It's so low! I love it.

Back