Best Burger

Nice! Somebody mentioned Hardee's! There's only one in Craven County now, but it's awesome. The burger they have with jalepenos is awesome! Southwest Patty Melt, I think? And the Memphis BBQ burger is gooooood too. On a side note, so are the buffalo chicken tenders.

For a fast food burger, you really can't beat Hardee's. Huge fan of those 'Frisco burgers on the Texas Toast.

They are a touch expensive though, especially if you get the combo. I remember it being 7-8 bucks, maybe more.

I had Fuddruckers the other weekend in Greensboro, and I really didn't care for it. Bland and kind of greasy. Not worth the price I spent AT ALL.

I like Fuddruckers because you can put whatever and how much you want. It is a bit expensive, but I really like it. I am gonna try to head over to Five Guys on Saturday or tomorrow night and try them out.

For a fast food burger, you really can't beat Hardee's. Huge fan of those 'Frisco burgers on the Texas Toast.

They are a touch expensive though, especially if you get the combo. I remember it being 7-8 bucks, maybe more.

I had Fuddruckers the other weekend in Greensboro, and I really didn't care for it. Bland and kind of greasy. Not worth the price I spent AT ALL.

agreed. the Frisco is nice but pricey. I usually end up going with the #4 (1/4 lbs burger). I recently ate the Frisco when I went to Harlan and twas not good. Furthermore, any fast food in Harlan is gross.

Don't let anyone talk you guys into driving all the way to Siler City to get a burger at Johnson's. Its way overhyped to me and alot of people around here. The owner only makes a certain amount of patties per day and once he runs out, thats it. And they charge for every refill on tea and drinks.I live 10 mins away and I've only eaten there a couple times.

I live within 15 minutes of the place and will drive past it to eat @ Mcdees!!!haha

O.K. I am about to drop some real underground stuff here but I like you guys so here it is; Siler City Stockyards!! they have a burger that make me hungry thinking about it, and homestyle fries with the skin on 'em, I go lettuce, tomato, mayo, and they use velveeta cheese, only open mondays, and fridays but are open late on friday nites, If you go in the back you have to walk by the cattle pens, and the smell is not the most romantic thing going but hell it is the country!! we go in and order, then go up on the catwalk and go all the way to the back of the barn so my little girl can see the goats, if you have never been it is an experience, I been going for 30yrs!!!! its my favorite burger

I live within 15 minutes of the place and will drive past it to eat @ Mcdees!!!haha

O.K. I am about to drop some real underground stuff here but I like you guys so here it is; Siler City Stockyards!! they have a burger that make me hungry thinking about it, and homestyle fries with the skin on 'em, I go lettuce, tomato, mayo, and they use velveeta cheese, only open mondays, and fridays but are open late on friday nites, If you go in the back you have to walk by the cattle pens, and the smell is not the most romantic thing going but hell it is the country!! we go in and order, then go up on the catwalk and go all the way to the back of the barn so my little girl can see the goats, if you have never been it is an experience, I been going for 30yrs!!!! its my favorite burger
My dad told me about this place. He used to work in Siler City and said they are awesome!....although I am not to big on seeing something alive that Im getting ready to eat dead...so I will not be going there.

That's only about an hour fifteen from my house...I think I know where I'm going tomorrow night.

X2 on the Stockyards. We just called it the cow sale burgers. I grew up going there since I lived only 30 mins away. But now I'm 2+ hours so I dont' go that much anymore.

i have traveled all over the country with my work and love cheeseburgers and am here to tell the best burger is in kemah, texas at a place called tookies. all their burgers are hand pattied and their are diffrent recipes for the meat. frozen mugs for your beer ,hands down the best burger joint i have ever eat at.

Best burger I've had is from Big Rock Tavern in Lexington, could eat it plain and be happy because the burger is that good. A close second is Three Monkey's Tavern and Grill in Harrisburg, good burger and can get any and all the toppings you want.

me too :D
def. not the best burger in town, but I got fries and a chicken quesadilla plus all the Cheerwine I could drink for under $6

You had me at "Cheerwine"...

O.K. I am about to drop some real underground stuff here but I like you guys so here it is; Siler City Stockyards!! they have a burger that make me hungry thinking about it

I think I know what I want next time we head to URE!

I am not to big on seeing something alive that Im getting ready to eat dead...so I will not be going there.

But you know that it was alive once, right? What's the difference? :lol:

BurgerFi in Cary is awesome.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

There's one in Raleigh on Wake Forest Road at 440 now...

Best burger I've had is from Big Rock Tavern in Lexington, could eat it plain and be happy because the burger is that good. A close second is Three Monkey's Tavern and Grill in Harrisburg, good burger and can get any and all the toppings you want.

I can't find a good clip, but has everyone else seen the bit from Parks and Rec where Ron Swanson wins the burger cookoff with the plain burger on a paper plate?

Chucks in downtown Raleigh!

Is that the place next to Beasley's? We have yet to make it to either but have heard good things about both.

Not sure about that, it is right next to the bus depot... You have to be looking for it.

BurgerFi to me is an expensive Five Guys and Five Guys is already expensive.

For a really good mom and pop style resteraunt burger its tough to beat The Shack on hwy 62 in Archdale. I try to grab luch there a couple times a week, but there burgers remind me of home cooking and the price is right too!!! They always have homemade chicken salad too, thats what i usually grab during the hot days.

Johnson in Siler City has an awesome velvda burger.

Troy's Diner in Boone used to have fantastic burgers. I think they got hit hard with the whole economic downturn, so the quality of the meat has gone down some.

I love the guacamole burger and banzai burger at red robin. Probably the best burger ive ever had

There's a place called Johnny's in El Reno, OK that we always take the time to stop at...they're pretty damn good. The Penguin on commonwealth in Clt has a good selection of pretty great burgers too, and beer.

Back