Best Burger

Cherokeekid88

So, I am on this kick about finding who around the triad has an awesome buger. I want your guys' opinion on a really good burger and where you get it at.
Right now, the tops on my list are Fuddruckers, Rixster's Grill, and Darrly's
Although, I think the best one I've had was at Shakeshack in NY

Fuddrucker's is the best chain burger...but I don't think I'd list it at the top of my list. Not much help for the triad, but I'm a bit of a burger connoisseur, and as far as the state is concerned...you have Burgermeister in Asheville, Kill Devils in Kill Devil Hills and College BBQ in Salisbury.

Is Fat Daddy's still around?
Been a decade or more since I ate there, may not be the yummiest but they were HUGE.

EDIT - just realized you said Triad, I was thinking "Triangle".

BBQ Hut in Marion NC
Order the Hut burger!, It's big, hand pattied, and hand cut tomatoes. and the maters are never green or crunchy!

I wanted to go there so bad when I was in NYC but the line was always wrapped around the block!

Another one worth trying in NYC is called 'The Counter'...definitely worth the wait.

I like Shula Burger in the Florida Keys...has Shula seered right in to the bun...thought that was cool.

Mcray Grill out of Burlington on 62 north..

Love that place, biggest burgers ever. I have to say it seemed a little sketchy the first time I went there though.

East Coast Wings, bacon cheddar burger

Best chain burger is Five Guys. We used to go to one of the original locations when we were in school in DC, too, and were happy as he'll when they expanded down here.

Whataburger on lee st in greensboro

Best chain burger is Five Guys. We used to go to one of the original locations when we were in school in DC, too, and were happy as he'll when they expanded down here.

they just opened one in the Friendly Center, GSO, and there's been one in W-S for a few years, off Hanes Mall Blvd. I need to go.

I'm kinda partial to Andy's John Boy & Billy burger on Texas toast.

Another one for Five Guys.
Rockola still has a great burger if there are any left around.

Matt

Not the best but one of the ones i think about every weekend. The First Street Draught House in Winston Salem has a kickass south of the border, or something like that, burger that is awesome.
I also really like the jalapeño crunch burger from steak and shake with an extra patty.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Did you order a double lol? Get by there often? I live right down the road from them so it's a usual saturday lunch hang out.

I never ordered a double but had a couple co-workers that did... only a couple finished the whole thing. I haven't been there in a few years actually, I used to do some work out at Glen Raven and we would go to McCray's at lunch but haven't been out there in a while. Does it still look the same (i.e. an old convinence store with the trailer attached to the side ;) )

How about Johnson's?

Back