Best Burger

There's a place called Johnny's in El Reno, OK that we always take the time to stop at...they're pretty damn good. The Penguin on commonwealth in Clt has a good selection of pretty great burgers too, and beer.
And a bunch of trendy hipsters who rode their fixies from there apartment in NoDa.

The best one I have had anywhere around here was at Nicks in Welcome. A ball of fresh burger thown on the flat top and mashed out with a weight. Great crispy crust on the burger and the fries are always perfect.

Came to first street draught house tonight and ordered the south of the border burger, looked over my shoulder and they have the pimento cheese hamburger. I didn't notice :(...... Ordered it to go for lunch tomorrow!

Finally went to five guys burgers today. 22.89 for me and my wife...... But the burger was so awesome!!!!!!!! You guys weren't kidding!!!! Fries to me weren't that great but the burger....wow...next time I'm gonna get bar b q sauce.....oh yeah btw...totally off subject but went to Yankee candle today and the have man candles...they have one coming out that is bacon!!!!! Totally smells like a kitchen full of bacon.

In Charlotte, try Pinkies...pretty darn good..and usually nice scenry to boot.

I enjoy red robin, five guys and burgerfi. If you're ever in Sanford, check out Fat Juniors. A hole in the wall joint but the cheeseburger was bangin. Cash only

Back