Benefit ride at The Flats, July 24th

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

:rolleyes:

So my wife usually rides with me and takes all of the pictures... I can see why. I only took like 8 or 9 the whole day. Here are a few that came out ok-

Exiting Ol' Stumpy-

Flats%20July%201.jpg

Crawling Rock Ledge-

Flats%20July%203.jpg

Brother-in-law in the playground-

Flats%20July%205.jpg

Flats%20July%206.jpg

My damaged shock from the coil falling out-

Flats%20July%202.jpg

Climbing the Parking Lot rock wall-

Flats%20July%207.jpg

A BIG thanks to the Rock Corps. for a great event, and being willing to host an event for a good cause. We only got to ride for a short time due to having to get back to Hickory to go back to work, but it was so worth it for a good cause. Thanks again guys, and i'm glad to hear it was a success.

This was my first event and it was wonderful. It was a great group of people that were all so very kind, generous, helpful and big hearted. It was a wonderful time and a great event. I believe I made a few friends along the way. Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome and for all the wonderful lessons. You guys ROCK!

Thanks to all! I had a great time with my best friends 16 year old son & my 6 year old son who says "Daddy you so rock!!" I didn't break anything on my lil stock trooper & only had to winch one time because I got off on a red trail by accident LOL!

Thankyou rock corps:beer:

a great time was had by all that I spoke with....,I had a great time......it was great to see everyone come out even with the heat.

Thankyou terry for having plenty of gatorade.

Thanks for the raffle......next time I'll have my beanie weinies:lol:

That would be my wife Claire and my boys Bryson and Alex. Thanks for letting them help, they loved it.

I thought that was your wife, but wanted to be sure before posting that..I knew those younguns, but for the life of me, couldnt remember their names. Thank them again for me! The rock collecting was the part that I was dreading the worst and they really helped me out alot!

I had a blast even though the stupid Jeep wasn't running well. Chip, the competition events were a great success. I sincerely look forward to more of these types of events! I'm glad to have been a part of this! Thank you so much Rock Corps for putting on this event and making me a part of it. Chip you did a fantastic job organizing the event on such short notice. Thanks again!

Thanks to Greg, Snappy, 89Wrangler and the rest of the guys that let Clayton and I hang out and shoot the shit Friday night till 1am. Had a great time! Oh, and a big thanks for the hot chicken sandwiches that were delivered to us. That was very nice of you guys! (I believe it was 89wrangler and his wife?) Greg, I hope everyone is alright with your back. Do take it easy and get better soon.

Thanks to Mike (amajeepman, finally remembered your name!) for helping with the XJ. You may be right about the burnt valve considering we've tried everything else. I think it's time to park it and build the yota. :) Oh, an congrats on winning the flex comp!

It was really touching to see everyone come together for this event. The vast number of people who suffered through the heat all day was amazing to see. Thank you all for helping out and for allowing me to be part of a great family!

good times, good times!
The flats is a fun place to ride. many thanx to the auto zone guy who stayed and put my jeep back together for me. I was fubared and couldn't even lift a bottle a water after my stroke of brilliance in the field. We witnessed a true testament to the brotherhood of wheelers from the raffle to the auction to all the help i recieved. I amproud to be a part of this group of guys.

thx and I owe somebody a shaft.

good times, good times!
The flats is a fun place to ride. many thanx to the auto zone guy who stayed and put my jeep back together for me. I was fubared and couldn't even lift a bottle a water after my stroke of brilliance in the field. We witnessed a true testament to the brotherhood of wheelers from the raffle to the auction to all the help i recieved. I amproud to be a part of this group of guys.
thx and I owe somebody a shaft.

autozone guy = amajeepman (mike) :beer:

Did you go to the doctor? Any news?

im getting an MRI and xrays at 3 today. Im pretty busted up. I am pretty sure im out of the Harlan race now, Dylan will be pleased.

thx Mike, you the man, get me those chromo specs/needs, im gonna hook a brutha up.

Back