Benefit ride at The Flats, July 24th

Hope your feeling better Greg. Hope you can get herbie patched up and get yourself patched up for Harlan. I would hate for Dylan to win because of a lack of competition.

Hope your feeling better Greg. Hope you can get herbie patched up and get yourself patched up for Harlan. I would hate for Dylan to win because of a lack of competition.

Greg is great competition, but I would be lying and not doing fair justice to say that Jody Joe Wade and the others were not good competition. They are.

Plus...yall gettin yer panties in a wad over an Iron Man Team...Slade and Herbie will be fine...aint nothing a green flag wont fix!:driver:

Dont confuse this for a lack of compassion, I'm just saying.:beer:

Hey Dylan, I'm running in Slades place........

Look for an annoucement!!!!lol

If the Mach 5 is ready, i know damn well Slade will be too.

Like I said, I'll believe Slade aint racing when the green flag flies and he's not there..until then..business as usual..but that would be a cool ride for ya**IF**he dont show..or cant drive.

Oh yeah, if you do run Slades jeep, you gonna hook a brotha up with your tires for a race?:popcorn:

man wish I could have made it to the flats that looks awesome!!Not too many more weeks though and Im getting marriedn and then back off overseas gotta love it!

Ahem, I am back at work today and back online. The Docs got me on some good shat and Im not sure if I will be mended in time to put Herbie back together and for me to be able to withstand the race punishment. I will be looking for race team volunteers next week to work with me in the shop to get the Jeep ready. As it stands right now I feel Snap is going to take my slot.

The Mach 5 will NOT be ready to race this year. Money and time are limiting this build. Stay tuned for details on it now that the cat is out of the bag.

I am still going to Harlan, just not sure if im racing or supporting Snappy in my place for team Nucknfutz racing!

Back